Painful varicosity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In spite of all my mother's aids to prevent varicose veins; the genetic predisposition was there on both sides and while pregnant with my first child I developed a doosey in my right lower leg! With age and menstrual cycles this varicose vein became my nemesis. Doctor prescribed compression stockings and aspirin therapies worked for a while and when that failed the only option was elevation for the first 3 days of my monthly. Naturally that doesn't sit well with an employer. Prevention magazine had an article last year about Horse Chestnut and how it yielded the same results as compression stockings. Being a natural girl, I went to my natural food supplier and ordered. With the new FDA regulations it has become exceedingly difficult for them to receive their orders; thank you iHerb for distributing this fine herb, now I don't lose 3-5 days of activity each month!!

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Continued use to help strengthen varicose veins actually worked. My husband has been taking this for some months and does not need an operation as the veins have much improved.

Was not so good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes my blood does not circulate so well in my legs. I tried this Horse Chesnut product to see if it would improve my blood circulation, but I did not feel very well after using it. I found that Cayenne Peper and Gotu Kola have helped me a lot more.

Top value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is high quality and an excellent value for the money.

From Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This second order for me. Continued use to help strengthen varicose veins. This is a great product for veins!

Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality and excellent value, as well as speedy delivery.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great value

Norm in upstate NY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For me it works wonders with swolen, painful legs, after heart problems

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works great, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Doesn't work for me at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After taking it for many months still doesn't make any noticeable improvements what so ever.

1 2