I'm warm again

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps with circulation to keep we warm (I'm always cold) & great for digestion also

Helpful for Winter Internal Warming

Posted by bobm128 on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after my acupuncturist told me to drink ginger tea to help w/ diarrhea brought on by a medication I take. It does help prevent the diarrhea. It's more convenient than making tea 3 times a day. As for helping make me feel like it's helping my digestion - I didn't notice any changes that way.

Planetary Ginger

Posted by Reviewer1710699 on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ginger is excellent for keeping you warm in the winter and for your digestion. Planetary is the best brand I've ever used.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Warm and pungent tablets. Impossible to know yet whether they're effective but seems to be a great way to take ginger and other warming (and antioxidant) herbs.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this product throughout the winter and find I no longer catch colds or flu.

Ginger Warming

Posted by Reviewer1723841 on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really works to head off stomach acid reflux and other minor digestive disorders. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. I am convinced that this product is most beneficial to the digestive process. It is a blend of ingredients surrounding Ginger. The mix is very effective. Priced very reasonably.

Keeps me warm

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel warmer after taking 2 pills.

Circulation Relief for the Elderly

Posted by Reviewer1334820 on May 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my elderly mother when she was having circulation problems, and it helped her tremendously. She then recommended it to her best friend who also saw the same great results when she started taking it. Wade R.

Might be working

Posted by Reviewer1226688 on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hard to tell, I think I felt a tingling upon starting which has passed, & I do seem to be warm according to my wife, yet she has not experienced the same reaction. Good quality preparation. Has a strong yet pleasant odour like cinnamon spice, although contains none. No intestinal disturbance, which I was concerned about because generally my wife cannot tolerate peppers & this contains cayenne.

Keep me warm inside

Posted by Reviewer2671707 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective. Good for circulation too. Excellent product, please keep.

1 2