A must for those with cholesterol issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking these for over a year and decided to stop after I got great reports from the doctor about my cholesterol and triglyceride levels. I won't do THAT again. A year after stopping, my cholesterol was borderline too high again and the doctor was concerned. The only thing I had changed was taking the guggul. I'm back to taking them and will never stop again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband refuses to go on a prescription drug and has "hereditary" cholestrol. We changed our diets and his cholesterol remained the same. We added this and a red yeast rice supplement and he has dropped 45 points so that he's hovering at about 200 - not perfect, but much better.

Cholesterol is dropping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After taking one per day of this Guggul Cholesterol Compound and one per day of Cholesterol Shield for six weeks my bad cholesterol dropped 30+ points!

Not sure, but seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother, who has insanely high cholesterol levels. She hasn't gotten tested since but she claims she feels better and is losing weight.

Triglycerides Down!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This guggal compound is much less expensive than others and has really helped me bring my triglicerides down.

Excellent Alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't tolerate the Rx cholesterol stuff and am trying this. I've noticed renewed energy and a more positive state of mind - not sure if its from the guggul ;>) Too early to do another blood test to see if it is doing the job. But I bet it is!!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Planetary Herbs!I take several other herbs from this proiduct line and in my view they are the best choice.

Planetary Herbals, Guggul Cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There is a fringe benefit to this low-cholesterol compound I see no side effects this product

Planetary Herbals Guggul

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It was suggested to me to help dissolve a chronic DVT in my leg. Seems to be working well!

don't know yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

have to wait more and make test to see if it works

1 2