Fantastic Ayurvedic Medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps balance my blood sugar and stops hypoglycaemia. Balances cortisol levels and helps me feel mentally calm, yet alert. Slighty antifungal. Inhibits inflammation. Very good price.

Holy Basil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was told that this product was the herbal equivalent of Zoloft. I was somewhat skeptical but tried the product anyway. I could not believe the effects of this herb. My anxiety was gone almost immediately!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken these for 2 weeks now and I can tell a big difference at night, I sleep so much better.

Holy Basil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Feel no negative side effects. I've been purchasing this for several years as an alternative to prescription anti-depressants. Highly recommend.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Will clear the mind

Makes me feel calmer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take a variety of supplements but have noticed that I am more calmer and less stressed since taking this. I will definitely order this again.

Joint Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Planetary Herbals is an excellent brand. This Holy Basil is effective for arthritis for me. I am taking Planetary Herbals Willow Aid, Planetary Herbals Holy basil, and Life Enhancement Boswell Relief.

Excellent

Posted by juniper on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It definitely help me sleep much better and my anxiety is under control.

THIS IS GREAT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is a fantastic adoptigen. It truely helps when you're stressed. I started out drinking Organic In dia's Tulsi Tea (it's wonderful! And it comes in many flavors--Chai Marsala is my favorite!) I didnt notice until later that when I was going through a VERY stressful move, I utterly CRAVED Tulsi tea-drank at least 3 large mugfuls daily. Now I know why. It got me through it. When I noticed iherb sells Tulsi (Holy Basil) extract, I bought it immediately.Take one each morning. Mornings are always ..stressful! Planetary Herbals makes a good product here which is also reaSonably priced.

Very effective in helping me sleep and easing my nerves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I won't buy or try any more brands. Only took one pill a day. I could go to sleep quickly and slept restfully

1 2 3 4