Works very well

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I bought this product because it helps with hemorrhoids very effectively. I apply it after shower, morning and night, and it helps them shrink and soothes them. I also use it as a face moisturizer at night and it helps tighten pores. Though I love the smell of it, it is medicinal and probably not too pleasant for most people, so if you're going to use it on your face, use it at night. I highly recommend this product!

Very pleased with results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about this product, but the many positive reviews helped to convince me to try it so I'm just paying it forward. I have had jobs that involve a lot of standing for most of my working life, and genetically am predisposed to have vein issues. I have had unsightly spider veins on my legs since my mid-twenties, and I had also noticed more leg swelling and constant leg pain recently. I've been using this cream twice a day and taking Butcher's Broom and Horse Chestnut capsules for about 6 weeks, and about 1 week ago I added Emergen-C Vitamin C supplement. I noticed a difference in circulation right away, as my leg cramps were all but eliminated and my normally cold feet regularly felt warm. I would have been happy with those results but I was hoping for diminishing of the spider veins, which has also happened. These are 16 year old spider veins so I knew it might take some time, but they are definitely lighter and less noticeable, and the swelling is much improved as well. I would encourage patience and persistence in using this cream to see the results you want. It's a great product, just like others have commented, I wish the jar was larger!

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For a herbal supplement, it does seem to work. I tried this for my 70 yo father who has huge swollen lower legs due to circulatory problems and he asked me to order more. He claims its "firming up" his legs. He had not benefited from oral chestnut compositions.

terrific

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to have a lot of spider veins---started using this cream a few years ago and what a difference. I'm a senior citizen over 80---with legs like a 30 year old. No spider veins. I gave a few jars as gifts---and they call me back asking where they can get this. I tell them iherb. y foot doctor even commented on my feet being in such good condition--as a diabetic I take good care of my feet--this cream does it. My feet are warmer and softer. If you stand on your feet all day--try this. It works.

PERFECT SOLUTION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tried this on my hemroid and it worked like a charm. Shrunk it down in a matter of days.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not only do my veins look better, but my skin is softer and has a nice healthy tone. I wish I had discovered this sooner. The smell is somewhat medicinal, but not for very long.

Horse Chestnut Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great. Used for several purposes. As a hemroid treatment or simply for reducing pore size and redness on ones face.

horse chestnut cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good to calm down rosacea and cuperoses, effective skin-tightener.

If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would - Horse Chestnut Cream is awesome for Lipedema pain in calves and legs.

Posted by LifewithLipedema on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from swollen calves,ankles and legs from a chronic,painful condition, called Lipedema. This is the first product in 14 years that has addressed the pain from inflammation and allows relief from it. There is a medicinal smell to the cream however the trade off, in my opinion, is so worth it. (Not overpowering but it is strong.) I highly recommend anyone with Lipedema or swollen, painful feet, legs and calves to try this product.

Spider veins still there, but the tired filling is gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping to erase the spider veins in my legs. I have these varicose veins on my legs that formed during my first pregnancy and became worse and worse with each following pregnancy (3 all together). So the big veins are surrounded by a spider web of thin capillaries, so I was hoping to get read of some of them. I use the cream twice a day, but have not noticed any visible change. Although my calves don't have that heavy tired feeling as they used to, especially in the evening, so that's progress. I keep using the cream.