Help

Hemorrhoid Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this in hopes of strengthening my veins as I suffer from hemorrhoids. I am only 25 (male) and wasn't sure why I'd be getting them at such a young age (on and off for a few years now) considering I consume mostly healthy, fibre rich foods. After a few days of taking this together with Eclectic Institute, Vein Support, I have noticed great improvement. I no longer bleed after going to the bathroom, as was the case. I will continue taking both products.

Very strong astringent odor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking Horse Chestnut in combination with Butcher's Broom, and so far I can't see visible results, but I have less pain behind one knee where I normally get vascular discomfort. However, the Horse Chestnut is only very lightly coated (if coated at all) and tastes horrific. I don't just mean "oh, it tastes like a really unpleasant herb," I mean a very astringent, powerful taste and scent that feel like they're burning your sinus. Not nice. I'll definitely be getting a different brand (and caplets) when these run out.

Relief of pain in legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking horse chestnut for pain and aching in my legs. It has really helped me over the years. I take it on a daily basis and do not suffer from painful legs. I am on my feet all day cleaning houses also.

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has been excellent as an ongoing and preventative for previous varicose veins. It has definitely provided symptoms relief and no appearance of new veins. Is taken daily. It may taste terrible, but it is worth the inconvenience. If you have trouble swallowing, you may need to crush it into some food as the taste is strong. Excellent product

I think it's helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because another customer on here stated he had enlarged veins in the rectum. The burning pain and pressure is very intense and the veins are purple and large. I'm pretty sure this is what I had too, because I went to 3 doctors and none of them could tell me what was wrong with me. They did tell me it was NOT hemorroids. None of them really seemed too concerned about finding out what this is that was attacking me and causing unbearable pain. I took this with the Eclectic Institute Vein Support, the Now Foods, Vein Supreme, Source Naturals Mushroom Immune Defense, New Chapter Lycopom Cell protection. I've taken them for almost 3 weeks, and the pain and swelling has subsided a bit. I've had this condition for 7 months so I'm thinking there was more damage and it will take a bit longer to heal. I'm hoping this herb combo is helping and I'm ordering more.

Horse Chestnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My endocrinologist told me to take Horse Chestnut when he saw the veins in my legs and overall sluggishness. Since taking the horse Chestnut my veins around my lower leg and ankles are barely able to be seen. The fiery appearance and pressure feeling has gone. I was so surprised and thankful I take them regularly as instructed on container

This is a new brand name for me.

Posted by retirednlovinit on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I went without this for a time,but I'm back to using it again and what a difference! Leg soreness much improved. much less swelling and we have been going through a heat wave here, which usually spells down time for me,not this time!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This products makes a difference. I feel healthier and am more confident knowing that my vessels are stronger. I had originally used it for an hemorrhoid that had began to develop, but it went away quickly and never came back. I am young and do much physical labor at work, and this protects my health. Good price too! :-)

helping w/hemmorhoids!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doing the trick to make them shrink.

HAPPINESS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pain is all gone.Swelling is minimized to normal.A terrific product....

1 2 3 4