In love withy the Jiag

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excallent product. Improves sense of well-being. Energy is there when you need it. Not too stimulating. Again I say Excellent product!

I want more of this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Jiaogulan gave me a lift! Not in a speedy, over caffienated way. My mood was lifted and my body along with it. I am taking only 1 tablet per day. I'm a smaller body type and usually do not need as large a dose of anything as everyone else. I bought my 2nd bottle and will continue with this product.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Jiaogulan is an amazing herb. You need to remember that getting into shape and good health is a long journey for those who have not made the best of choices through out our lives. I am 60 and trying to erase the damage done already is going to take time. Taking this herb is one of the best things you can do for yourself. The first thing I have noticed is that I am much more calm, things don't bother me as much. I have been taking for about 2 months now, I know more good things to come as time goes on!

Great Jiaogulan benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There are 2 reasons why I intend on writing a good review on this Jiaogulan, firstly because this product does what it says and secondly due to the amount of jiaogulan present for the money spent. Since initially taking this around 2 months ago, everyday, I have noticed an increase in cognitive function overall. This is especially noticeable on days which I may skip my Jiaogulan and settle for a 2L green juice. It has definitely enhanced my energy and ability to focus, and even to write this review which I am usually too lazy to do. Regarding postage; as always, on time and cheap. One happy customer.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Superb quality of the supplement and the excellent services of iHerb. Have re-ordered twice since without hesitation.

Planetary herbal, jiaogulan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very happy withis product. Will definitly order again

Jiaogulan- Planetary Herbals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, speedy service.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Best little pricey though

Still waiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Well, I've used this for 2 weeks now as a pill and no weight loss. Will switch to using it as a tea to see if that works better.

Great Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The order was filled very quickly, and I'm quite pleased with the product. Keep up the good work. N. Harris California, USA

1 2