Help

Review for Kudzu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, works well, really limits cravings for alcohol. I found that after 2 standard glasses of wine one doesn't want to drink more. Product usually arrives in Australia within a week!!! Normally it takes about a month for anything else to arrive from the US. I would recommend this product and this reliable site to anyone. Tom

The REAL Silver Bullet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product does exactly what it claims! Ive done a lot of research on Kudzu extracts and learned that it is basically the only thing you can buy that effectively treats alcohol cravings and consumption. I cant say how happy I am to have tried this product! It works and now I dont have to fight a continual battle against cravings! I have far more energy and money to live a productive life, largely due to the help of this product. I am so happy with this product, Ive purchased 13 bottles and will be giving it away to employees who struggle with alcohol abuse and come to work with hangovers. I think it will increase productivity! Very highly recommended.

Great for Clusterheads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Got to say I was very skeptical when I was told a mere herb could stop the pain of Cluster Headaches. This is my first try of Kudzu and I couldn’t be happier with the results, in a one month period I’ve had only one attack and that was my fault for smoking another herb. top marks to iherb for easy buying and fast shipping.

alcohol dependency

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

omg, finally i'm not craving beer!!!!

Kudzu works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great. The product does really help you help yourself in the slowing consuption.

An alternative To Benzodiazepines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure which alkaloids in Kudzu account for its calming effects, but they are certainly strong. 3-6 tablets seems to compare well with 0.25mg of Xanax, which isn't bad for a plant extract. It feels a little bit more sedating than Xanax, while less hypnotic. If you're feeling stressed and angry, then this'll help take the edge off it, and allow you to come to terms with the cause. Apparently, Kudzu is also quite nutritious.

Full spectrum kudzu actually suppresses alchohol cravings....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works. I can tell a difference when I take this supplement. I'm less interested in drinking. Very helpful.

A great natural remedy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is a great preventative treatment for cluster headaches. For more info go to www.clusterheadaches.com

From Australia.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kudzu works well for me as long as I stick with the recommended dosage amounts, however it still obviously takes some of your own will power as well! Overall though, my alcohol consumption has decreased considerably! The service and delivery was also prompt with the delivery only taking 1 week from date of order.... And that is all the way to the 'Land Down Under'.

I wish I could tell you more

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sadly my husband reacted to what it supposed to be one of the safest herbs! This would have benefited him with blood sugar levels, blood pressure, gastrointestinal problems as well as deterring his alcohol cravings. After three days he noticed his neck was a bit tender and stiff and after a week it was so bad that he could hardly move his neck, it was as if the glands were swollen. He had to stop taking it so this review is inconclusive. He has seasonal allergies and penicillin allergy so we don't know if this could have affected his reaction. Once he stopped taking it his neck returned to normal.