Mega fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have autoimmune disease and suspect possible liver damage caused by it (which I will update you on when I get my liver scan done). I ordered Liver Defense because I suspected my liver was the root of pain and symptoms that I have had for years (here in the UK we just have a criminal medical establishment with millionaire doctors who eat up our taxes and dont give a damn about patients, in fact they do everything to stop you from seeing a specialist). Whilst I am waiting for my scan next month I started taking Liver Defence and was flabergasted at how it eased my pain and the tightness in my right side, I actually started crying, that's how happy I was to get some relief... but I haev a multitude of problems resulting from mercury toxicity, but that's another story..

In cases of ingest excess, I take liver defense!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to be very sensitive to alcohol and would get really flushed in the face and felt uncomfortably warm any time I drank - even red wine. Now I take two pills of this Liver Defense (and two of the Himalaya USA Liver Care), and gone are all those symptoms! At big family food events, I also take this combination (with the Now brand Optimal Digestion capsules) and it keeps me from feeling digestively uncomfortable. Hope this info helps!

Excellent Formulation

Posted by mizjdelg on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Planetary has formulated one of the best products for over all liver health. It's broad spectrum of herbs make it one of the best tonics available for the liver. I have had chronic hep-c for over 30 years and have been using this product for as long as I can remember. I attribute much of the remarkable health of my liver, inspite of the ravages of hep-c, to Planetry's Liver Defense.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

if you got hepatitis take this. double to dose. add 1 gram of sillymarin a day. take paul stamets my community mushrooms in high dose as well and you get rid of whatever virus is in there in 2-3 months.

hard to say

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't really tell how/if these are working, even though I know I need lots of extra liver support. I don't care for the larger capsules. I think the same company makes another liver formula with Bupleurum in it that has much smaller capsules, and also Dong Quai, whose female-supportive effects I like. So I think I'll try to find that again...

healthy liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product has been a part of a 12 year program to avoid the western medical model of treatment for HCV

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I BUY THIS PRODUCT FOR MY SISTER WHO HAS HEPITITUS. HER DOCTORS TOLD HER THAT WHAT EVER SHE IS TAKING IS WORKING GREAT AND TO KEEP USING IT. MY EMPLOYER ALSO HAS HEPITITUS AND AFTER SEEING HOW WELL IT IS WORKING FOR MY SISTER, HE REQUESTED I PURCHASE 12 BOTTLES FOR HIMSELF-THANKS AGAIN.

One of several good formulas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

To aid my liver as much as I can I'm using Planetary Herbals, Liver Defense Formula along with Himalaya USA, Liver Care and New Chapter's Turmeric Force. I don't feel the congestion in my liver that usually occurs so these herbals seem to be efficacious.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it works good specially for virus hepatitis patients

This stuff is awesome!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take a lot of bodybuilding supplements (which potentially put a strain on the liver) and this product really helps keep the liver functioning properly. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to keep their liver and body healthy.

1 2