Works Great - Better with Higher Dose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is effective for this specific purpose - Lower Back Support / Pain / Injuries. I cannot understand why they say to use 1 tablet per day. That is too low. I find that it is quite effective, quite fast, if I use 2 to 4 tablets at one time for an acute problem. Also, 1 tablet two or three times a day for longer term. Experiment with more than 1 tablet per day for better results. Great product from excellent company. Many people with lower back problems could benefit from this product. Robert J. Greene, Staatsburg, NY

EFFECTIVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good product; but takes a while for you to feel and see results.

nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just happened on this while surfing the site - noticed a big difference with very little back pain even in cold, damp weather

wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really can not believe how effective is this product with my back. One tablet only and next day every pain is gone.

Rehmannia Six + for your lower back & legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With the cold season, my back and legs start aching, and becoming somewhat numb during the night (probably due to bad blood circulation). I started to take the Rehmannia Six health supplement with some success. Seeing that this product here is based on Rehmannia Six, plus a couple of other plant extracts (Achyranthes Root, Eucommia Bark), which focus furthermore on the lower back/legs support, I have started to use this product. The Rehmannia Six formula just by itself somewhat slows down my digestion, but not this Lower Back Support formula.

IMPORTANT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE A LIFEIME OF INJURIES TO MY LOWER BACK. IT MAKES MY GLUCOSAMINE FORMULA WORK BETTER. IT IS ALSO STRENGTHENING TO AGING KIDNEY FUNCTION.

Too soon to know for sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the Planetary Herbals, Lower Back Support for a couple of weeks. My back seems less stiff in the morning but in all fairness it is really too soon to make a significant comment one way or the other.

Excellent and cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is really good stuff, based around the famous Rehmannia 6 (Liu-wei-dihuang-wan) formula.