worked BUTwith stimulant side effects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have always used antiinflammatories for headache, but would like to find an herbal solution. I tried tumeric/bromelien formula, but with this headache it did not help. When I tried this formula it definitely eliminated the pain, but I took it at 9pm and was up as if a drank a pot of coffee all night long! I am unfamiliar with the chinese herbs contained, whatever one is a stimulant I am not sure, and should have researched better!:) I will use for morning headaches only from now on.......

One of the few that actually helps recovery from profound headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No medications, and very few natural supplements have had an effect on extreme headaches caused by a bad neck. I use this in conjunction with NOW's De-Flame, feverfew and butterbur. When I don't include the Minor Pain Relief, recovery is slowed.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well on acute and persistent minor injuries

Wonderful Pills Minor Pain Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been having bad arthritis in both shoulders. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst pain I rated my left shoulder as a 9 and my right as a 6. I've been taking the pills for about a month and I would say that my left shoulder is a 5 now and my right is a 2or 3. I noticed results the first week I started to take them. I use to have to take 4 hydrocodone 325 mg to get rid of the pain and it was only temporary. I take 5 of the Minor Pain Relief a day and I'm just about pain free with no bad results.

This stuff is AMAZING!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely works and there are no side effects.

Dotti

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time as a natural replacement for anti-inflammatories. I will continue using it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase