Lung Tonic for Acute and Chronic Coughs

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I received this as a sample and have since bought more to give away as samples. In fact 15-tablet bottle is just nice for a one-time cough remedy. It contains a good combination of mucilaginous and expectorant herbs. Because of Long pepper and Cassia Twig (cinnamon), those with heat-cough (where you feel heat in your throat or head) may do better with half the dosage. This formula is too acrid (spicy) and not suitable to be used alone when there is high fever. Those with prolonged and lingering cough can also take half the dosage to tone the lung toward full recovery.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Tablets EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This GMP-quality Herbal Product is recommended by my Medical Doctor. Formulated by Michael Tierra. Tierra is a herbalist who has been in clinical practice in Santa Cruz, California for nearly thirty years. Tierra integrates Chinese, Western and Ayurvedic herbal medicine. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Effective

Posted by juniper on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My lungs were irritated one night and I had difficulty breathing and I took 3 tablets of this product and after 30 minutes, I could feel that my breathing becoming easier. I was so relieved.

helps my asthma

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has made a big difference in my breathing. My heart meds really kill my lungs. This helps, even though I still need my Advair,

dont know if its effective

Posted by aquagal on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

pills are too big, and i choked up today! dont know if its effective also although i think its also helping in digestion.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this works and is a great combination of herbs.

Helps the lungs!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Received as free gift from iHerb. Gave it to someone with a cough & a couple of doses they felt a difference. Mullein is a wonderful herb. Thanks for a great free gift iHerb, the free trials are a great way of trying out if a product suits. :)

impressive results

Posted by 5466975992179397886 on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

impressive results

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1104059 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A Must for Winter!

Seems to work for persistent dry coughs .

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Got this as freebies with my iherb order. Still monitoring its effectiveness.

1 2 3