Lung Tonic for Acute and Chronic Coughs

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I received this as a sample and have since bought more to give away as samples. In fact 15-tablet bottle is just nice for a one-time cough remedy. It contains a good combination of mucilaginous and expectorant herbs. Because of Long pepper and Cassia Twig (cinnamon), those with heat-cough (where you feel heat in your throat or head) may do better with half the dosage. This formula is too acrid (spicy) and not suitable to be used alone when there is high fever. Those with prolonged and lingering cough can also take half the dosage to tone the lung toward full recovery.

Effective

Posted by juniper on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My lungs were irritated one night and I had difficulty breathing and I took 3 tablets of this product and after 30 minutes, I could feel that my breathing becoming easier. I was so relieved.

helps my asthma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has made a big difference in my breathing. My heart meds really kill my lungs. This helps, even though I still need my Advair,

dont know if its effective

Posted by aquagal on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

pills are too big, and i choked up today! dont know if its effective also although i think its also helping in digestion.

Helps the lungs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Received as free gift from iHerb. Gave it to someone with a cough & a couple of doses they felt a difference. Mullein is a wonderful herb. Thanks for a great free gift iHerb, the free trials are a great way of trying out if a product suits. :)

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this works and is a great combination of herbs.

Well I guess it was good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Actually the serving is to small to give a concrete oppinion on the effects. But as far as I'm concerned I found it really good to take it after diner. The anis taste give the feeling to help with digestion.

Works very well

Posted by Romero on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I will purchase the full version, I like it!

I didn´t start to use it

Posted by StankaK on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But read very good reviews about it. I´ll update later.

Very good