The best cough syrup!

Posted by benaturallywell on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used the version for adults for a long time and when you need to surpress a bad cough, this is the go-to cough syrup. I also have given the child's version to my grandchildren with great success. They now ask me for the syrup to get rid of their coughs. I highly recommend the children's, as well as the adult syrup!

Strong Stuff

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I agree with other reviews that a little (5ml) is good enough. It's alcohol content does not affect my mum and I, though we break out in rashes from red wine. It warms and soothes the chest immediately. It also opens up the airway in congestive coughs. Taste is not nice but easy to acquire, especially when it brings relief. It is also anti-microbial because discoloration of mucus lightens quickly. For added mucolytic effect, can alternate with Source Naturals Wellness Cough Syrup.

I always keep bottles of this on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The adult strength is very hard to swallow due to the taste, but this not only tastes great, it works the same. I keep at least 2 bottles on hand at all times, for everyone in the family.

Great thing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helped my child not to get ill (I gave it to him at the beginning of the sickness) several times. It just stopped the flu and a strong cough in the beginning/

could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

did not help my daughter with her cough, maybe made it less severe, but did not cure it...maybe it works if taken at the onset of cold symptoms...

alnola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

nice taste and I now I have healthy smiling child (we have astma)

Respiratory syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Children's Old Indian Syrup is great if you don't want alcohol. I use it to clear my lungs. For any respiratory problem.

is ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my kids like the taste and it is quite well works well, down temperature

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids try it when they have cough, so they don't need medicine.

From Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We avoid using non natural treatment to our kids so this syrup is really good and effective solution. I will order it again for my three kids.

1 2