Best we have found

Posted by benaturallywell on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When the coughing starts, I don't panic anymore with that dry cough that just won't quit. I take a bit of this Wild Cherry Bark Syrup and within minutes, no more cough. I have taken cough drops that may be good but cannot give me the results this syrup does. Keep a bottle on hand at work, as well as at home. I have also bought the children's version for my grandchildren and give it to them the first sign of a cough, if I am around them. It makes me feel so much better giving them something healthy that really works.

Terrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Terrible taste, my son's voice has gone, he eat it for three days, but on obvious effect. I never buy it any more. We can supply stone countertop from http://www.countertop-marble.com

Quite Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Several years ago I developed a never-ending cough after inhaling a dust that contained respiratory irritants. Someone heard me coughing in a supermarket, and mentioned this syrup to me. I took the advice, bought the syrup here, on iHerb, and was really glad I did. The syrup not only relieved my cough, but eventually, it healed my lungs. Completely!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This mixture is great, never tried it before, but I will be ordering more, I found it really helps with coughs and clears the chest and throat, it also helps to breaathe easier

Good Stuff

Posted by Giordie on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This little miracle has eased my night time cough and I do no wake up during the night coughing. I love it

Sure Cure...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used this in the past. If you have one of those colds that others have last for weeks, take this on the onset not only does it stop the awful hacky cough but the longevity of the symptoms have been reduced and your back on your feet in no time.

The best cough and cold medicine, ever!

Posted by gabemom on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased only 1 bottle the first time, thinking just to give this a try first. It cured my prolonged cough of 2 months in 1 week. I went to several doctors to end my cough misery, and none works. I was in 2 course of 14 days each antibiotic, which make my body weak, but doesn't recover the cough, until I tried this. My 33 months old toddler was also having a pretty bad cough with phlegm that was so hard to clear, and since taking this stuff, he can clear the phlegm much easier without vomiting all his food. I am re-ordering the 2nd time around and this time, I ordered 4 bottles. Can't do without this stuff for cold and flu season.

best natural cough syrup on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this really helped support my lungs!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this syrup, and it really helps. The shipping is fast too.

Cough Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cough syrup is great. We keep it on hand all of the time.