Great for the kidneys

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. I was in stage 2 kidney disease when I started taking this, nine a day to start, along with Kidney Fortifier Tea and astragalus. Three months later lab work shows normal kidney function. I will be ordering this from iherb forever. Very satisfied. From Apple Valley California USA

Better than ginseng!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was profoundly tired and rundown. Poor eating habits, a tremendous amount of travel, and a high stress lifestyle really took their toll. Rehmannia Endurance is the only product that produced any change at all. At first, I needed to take a higher dose than the bottle suggests, but the product worked well and, over time, helped to build my system up. Once I got off caffeine, it was a lifesaver. Really helps to build and balance a high quality energy and vitality.

Paradoxical Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This formula made me sleepy, pleasantly so, even at half the suggested dosage. But I was hoping for more energy, so I stopped taking it after a couple of weeks.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this for Sjogren's, along with other herbs, for dryness throughout the body especially in previously injured areas which are particularly targetted by the pathogens of this disease. On first taking Rehmannia Six I felt it's effect throughout the body tissues. I'm taking the recommended dosage of three a day and find it helpful.

endurance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the word ENDURANCE is truly my rescuer without this product I will be nothing because is my power to hel me staying in shape , because of ENDURANCE I CAN STILL DO MY WORKOUT ;3 TIMES A WEEK FOR 3 HOURS AND I M 58 I LOVE ITITIT

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent services provided by iHerb.com.

Planetary Herbals, Rehmannia Endurance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product provides a great boost to my energy without being jangly.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good

Absouloutly great for pain and heat in body

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved it, but it might by not good for people with Gluten Intolerance

Adrenals and Stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this seems to be the best thing ive taken for adrenals and stress ...will update as time progresses (i would have like to try the rehmannia revitalizer by same company, but it has been discontinued, although it sounds very similar)

1 2