Excellent service from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at how quickly my order arrived. Would highly recommend iHerb to my friends. I have used Salvia before and find it to be an excellent herb. Scientific evidence indicates that it downregulates cancer targets such as NFkB, BCL-2, HIF-1, bFGF, c-MYC and others. Salvia Miltiorrhiza is also an effective blood thinner.

Great Iherb service and products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best chinese herb for circulation and heart health.

Awesome New Product Based On Science

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The inclusion of Salvianolic Acid is great. Based on research it is a very healthful substance for microcirulation for heart, liver and eye conditions.

Multiple Sclerosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this herb which was prescribed to me originally in a disgusting Chinese tea formula. Being able to take it alone in pill format is a huge relief. It enormously helped relieve my pain in MS. As it has a huge variety of effects which can be seen from its numerous entries in PubMed, I have no hesitation in recommending it.

Seems to work, seems to be high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was purchased to help alieve my symptoms of Raynaud's. It is hard to tell how it works alone, as I started taking 4 supplements (Salvia MSV 60, Now Foods brand Tri-Amino, Taurine, and L-Citrulline) at the same time. Together, in low doses, they help quite a bit with symptoms reduced more than 80%. I've not had time to experiment with higher doses or with how they work separately.

awesome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

awesome.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Did not know of this until recently. It is a great product.

no effect even with double or triple doses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think Salvia is supposed to help pain but this formula did nothing for me. Aspirin was better, and motrin much better.