Schizandra Adrenal Complex

Posted by Reviewer3319528 on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is fabulous for one who is overstressed. I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue, and this is the only product that helped me. A wonderful thing to keep onhand for stressful times. Results in 1-2 days.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1269956 on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years. I tend to have depleted adrenals from stress or lack of sleep, and this product is a great remedy for that. It restores the energy that is missing when your adrenal reserves have been drained. I recommend it highly.

Help for adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1825839 on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If like me you are one of those people who, despite getting your calcium and/or magnesium before bed, seem to always end up wide awake at the same time in the middle of every night, give this product a try. I have found it to be helpful in evening out my sleep patterns.

Total Stress Combat

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is so convenient to have this rare Chinese herbal complex supplement for energy enhancement to wipe fatigue off from our overstressed lives. Schizandra can be used to stimulate central nervous system thus resulting reflexes quickening. Other benefits can be seen to combat headaches, insomnia, dizziness and palpitations. Schizandra also helps in digestion, regulating gastric acid release. Numerous biological activities can be found in schizandra such as anti-bacterial, liver protective, anti-depressant and anti-oxidant. Schizandra is also a registered medicine in Russia for vision problems and is found to prevent eye fatigue.

Highly effective product.

Posted by Reviewer1414827 on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Usually I don't write reviews unless a product is exceptional, and this one certainly is. I have type-1 diabetes, Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, lymphocytic colitis, and chronic stress (from caring for an elderly parent). I am usually wiped out and have little energy, particularly the day of and several days after a workout. If I take Schisandra Adrenal Complex twice a day on an empty stomach, it makes a dramatic difference in my energy levels. It keeps me from feeling fatigued and exhausted. If I DON'T take it, I will need a great deal more sleep and feel sluggish. Wonderful product - can't recommend it enough.

Excellent medicine for Chronic Fatigue/ Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2267481 on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the few things that does have some impact on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome symptoms. Don't expect a miracle but it does provide a perceptible feeling of recoupment and lifting of energy levels.

I really like this formula

Posted by Reviewer3028645 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do notice that I feel more upbeat when I take this Schisandra blend. I admit I don't take it often enough due to also taking ibuprofen and reading that pain killers don't mesh well with Schisandra. I really like this formula, I've taken Schisandra alone but don't have the same effects as I do when taking these tablets. Planetary Herbals has made a great product for those that don't take Milk thistle due to allergies.

POTENT but a bit too strong for me

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is potent formula but seems too strong for me with the addition of other herbals. I switched to plain Schizandra from Nature's Way and this was my magic bullet. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

adrenal complex

Posted by Reviewer2065502 on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works well. Doesn't make me shakey, as some other adrenals do. Will purchase again.

Schisandra adrenal Complex with gluten

Posted by Reviewer3344836 on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So very disappointed that Planetary Herbals has a known allergen in it's Schisandra Adrenal Complex now.The rehmannia root is processed with barley wine. Gluten intolerant beware!