Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. This product is chosen for its sinus formula. It is pretty spi cy and it really helps to clear sinus. It uses horseradish (main ingredient in almost all cheap wasabi paste) as the main ingredient hence the spi cines s. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Powerful Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband had extremely severe sinus pressure in his head and ears, nose was totally blocked and could only breathe through his mouth. He applied a drop in each nostril and it would drain his nose a lot. He did this about once an hour and a day later he felt almost completely well. By day two, he was cleared up. It works and opens up your sinus passages like nothing else he's tried before. I tried this myself a week later when I got allergies. Taking it with a few tablespoons of water as directed and it cleared up my sinuses too. I would definitely recommend this product but it is strong stuff and wouldn't give this to my child even with the water.

Superior product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Having suffered on and off for several years with sinus problems, I have typically accumulated several products along the way in an effort to relieve the discomfort of symptoms. This past week, I got slammed with the latest bug making the rounds, which seemed to ultimately target the sinus area. Although the barage of products I've used in the past gave me minor relief (sinusian, A Vogel Sinus Relief, Simply Saline, New Chapter's sinus take care..) NOTHING came even close to how well this product has worked. After my first dose, I had noticable improvement, and have had continued improvement w/additional dosing since then. If you have sinus problems, this is a must for your medicine cabinet!!

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i was skeptical about the product, as i have found very few herbal remedies that you can actually see a direct effect from, but found this works very well at freeing up my chronic sinus condition. It does not cure the problem, but it does dry the sinus out symptomatically.

An Absolute Must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the only thing that clears my sinus and keeps me from getting sick with the flu. It's a remarkable product especially for someone like me who's prone to sinus congestion and infection. I'm so glad I found it at iHerb!

This product made me feel better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I've ordered this product. It really helped me to breathe better and stopped my sinus headache. You have to take it as soon as you start feeling sniffles or a Sinus headache. I will buy this product again. It has really helped me feel better!

Sinus Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had sinus problems my whole like, my sinuses are always congested and I am prone ti sinus infections. Sinus Free is by far the best sinus product I have ever found! I saw negative reviews about the taste- the bottle says to add drops to water. I also added honey and stevia to sweeten and it tastes like a medicinal herbal tea. I have also added it to tea. Both ways greatly improve the flavor. :)

SinusFree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and one that I recommend for those who suffer from sinusitis. It doesn't replace medication, but it really does help.

waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a total waste of money, product is watery with slight taste of thyme.

Bought these for the horseradish.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice big bottle, the pipette works fine. Haven't used it much, smells quite potent.

1 2