deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great value for decent product for a sore throat

I'd give these a B+

Posted by 5563838040945210577 on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These helped with intestinal issues

I should have known better

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never eat sugar or any other processed foods. When I take 3-4 lozenges I get very tired caused by the added fructose...I never buy these again. I'm sorry.

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer1319321 on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was stunned.....easy to order, inexpensive, reasonable shipping costs, arrived quickly....and the product was high quality and worked great. I have been having problems with a raspy throat and I had to sing at a concert. I got the lozenges quickly and they really worked. Thank you!

Works well, all natural

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works! It helps clear up my sore throat, gives a nice vitamin C boost, is all natural, and it tastes good too

the best

Posted by Reviewer2454049 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works well, tastes good

great product

Posted by Reviewer2517004 on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

thank you for making this product. its a great combination. As a smoker and one who suffers from dry mouth and needs a boost to immune system, this is a great product. tastes good too. lozenge is a little small and sometimes i dont let it dissolve and instead break it in my mouth but that doesnt happen often.

Loved these!

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love slippery elm as an herb. I love the flavor of these lozenges. They don't last long, but fortunately there are 100 or 200 in a bottle. I will buy them again. I've also used slippery elm as a powder in water, and to make suppositories. I like the sweet flavor. The lozenge is somewhat effective for sore throats. It doesn't reach the back of my throat very well, not as well as a spray would. I prefer these lozenges anyway.

AWESOME

Posted by SkippyGurl on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't rave enough about this product. Cured my hubby's 2 month old hacking cough. And totally prevented me from catching it. I would buy again and again for flu prevention.