one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2287098 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this extrct for at least 18 years. It's pure water extract, thick and very dark. It has a light licorice taste. If U like the clear extracts (Or the white powder) you'll hate this. For me it's the opposite... Never tried Now's product but I notice it's extracted w water + alcohol

Great for diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2046448 on Oct 13, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've used Stevia for years and Plantary Herbs does a good quality extract. I am a MODY3 diabetic and I really like the slightly bitter flavor of the whole leaf extract. I've read that it is used in South America to help treat diabetes. I do find that it helps with balancing my blood sugar. But mainly it is just a healthy alternative to sweetners like Splenda (sorry I don't even want to mention N----Sweet ;-(

I use this daily

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love using the whole leaf in concentrate. Love the dark natural sweetness so much better than that white powder. I flavor my hot water with it, my tea, etc. Thank you Planetary Herbals!

fine

Posted by Reviewer2356201 on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is fine for what it is. it isn't the bast tasting i've ever had, but it does the trick. if i can't find one i like better, i'll continue to order it.

not the usual stevia

Posted by Reviewer2325917 on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not the mild clear stevia I am used to from new naturals. I don't like it in my coffee as it is bitter but okay for mild sweetening reminds me of lo han.

Very strong

Posted by erinconnors on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Use with caution!

wont buy again

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can say i didn't find stevia which i could like. The first impression then i opened the bottle was like smell from pharmacy of some herbal extract. Taste enough bad that i use it only when i make some gruel for kid. i cann't use it for dairy product or tea as i espected because of bad taste

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1476132 on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Terrible taste. Couldn't use.

Love the dark Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2851330 on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used for years and appreciate the raw type.....it tastes much better to me.... appreciate your carrying it. Shila

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1914347 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the way it sweetens. Handy to take along in my purse to use in restaurants.

1 2