Help

Planetary Herbals, Stress Free, 810 mg, 90

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I mistakenly took two and found myself soooooooo relaxed. I would recommend this product to anyone. Product was very fresh and of excellent quality. Free shipping, received product before end of the same week it was orders. Amazing.

Exceptional Stress Buster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter suffers from anxiety and bouts of depression. Her holistic doctor suggested Celestial's Tension Tamer tea three times a day. After a week or two we all noticed a marked improvement but she could not stand drinking the tea. After looking for a pill form alternative I found "Stress Free". She takes this 3 times a day on an empty stomach. I also give her Eleuthro twice a day. It has continued to help lessen my daughter's anxiety and she is better able to handle stress. I like the adaptogens in this formula.

Good part of an overall anxiety management plan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be helpful though I have been using my intuition for dosage. More of a general tonic, needs to be used in conjunction with many other methods.

Good Stuff, Good Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This combination of herbs is fantastic. I have been using this brand and specifically Stress Free for years. These herbs are hard to find where I live and and after many attempts of ordering from the natural food stores at much higher prices, I found IHerb.com. What a relief! I have been able to order multiple bottles at a time at a fraction of the cost and much shorter wait time. When I ordered from the stores it would take as long as six weeks. With IHerb.com, I would order online on a Saturday and received my order within 3-5 days, without special mailing.

stress free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good and non drowsy, just a calming blend

i do not feel that it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

'calm child' of same company is a lot better than this one. i take that child thing for myself, but it works brilliant! it works however, but not that satisfyingly. 같은 회사에서 나온 'calm child' 쪽이 훨씬 효과가 좋아요. 아이들 것이긴 하지만, 두세알 먹으면 바로 편안해 져요. 근데 이건, 좀. 음. 효과는 있는듯 하지만, 만족스럽지 못해요 ㅠ

Relieves stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this regularly, really relieves stress, I feel calm but normal after taking it...

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A very helpful supplement in time of stress when taken in conjunction with stress-relieving techniques and lifestyle adjustments. The effect was positive and almost immediate. No unpleasant aftertaste, and no side effects, which is a definite plus.

mixed bag

Posted by trailblazer on Jun 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps me maintain equilibrium over time but somewhat bulky and hard to palate.

good sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the best, good day, relaxed ,very good sleep, great mood, i love it

1 2 3