Spicy

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed that much difference in my sinuses or the pressure on one side of my face but I do have a tooth rooted into my sinus cavity - low sinuses. I have noticed clearer nasal passages and less nose blowing so I really do like it. Some advice, though - have something to drink READY as soon as you put this in your mouth. You will DEFINITELY feel the pepper on your tongue!!

Helps With Congestion

Posted by Reviewer2749628 on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used other Avurvedic herbs that work so decided to try this. It's not quite as good as the Ridgecrest Sinus Clear, but taken together, my sinuses are clearer than they have been in years.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2053425 on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It will clear up your sinuses in 20 minutes plus the black pepper is good for increasing your metabolism.

Recommended to me by an herbalist for digestion issues

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried it. Had to get past the spicy heat (two peppers and ginger). As a digestive aid, it works great. When I take it regularly, it also helps keep my sinuses clear.

Really helps heavy heads

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has definitely helped with my sinus trouble, even when I had a bad cold I noticed the difference.

Excellent Product for SINUS INFECTION

Posted by 5536228047988846430 on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My Girl friend has been struggling for almost a year now, with Sinus Problems. We have met various doctors and all advised that operation has to be carried out to fix the issues. But, we are scared with the operation as it leads to other side effects. Fortunately, have came across this product and tried it. Within a span of 2 weeks, she is completely alright. And , we are seeing a major difference. I strongly RECOMMEND this product to potential patients who has sinus infection.