Very effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for more than a year and the result is outstanding. Highly recommend!

Triphala/Garcinia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used Triphala alone with good results. The added garcinia for wieghtloss help got me curious. So far I'm pleased with the results.It helps to curb my appetite.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these give a good clean out and l,m loosing weight slowly,l,ll keep buying it

Good Gentle Laxative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works gently as stated. I have lost 5 pounds recently using it, and eating right.

cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to encourage regularity. Tablets are a bit big but do go down relatively easily. No strong smell or taste. Three before each meal allows for a feeling of fullness and a fairy time-related visit to the bathroom after. Drink lots of water with them.

Triphala-Garcinia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with weight loss but causes stomach pain.

I did not like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It does not provide extra energy and have not seen or felt any benefit.

Triphala-Garcinia Program

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product for a year, and I do like the way I feel. It seems to stimulate my system just enough for a normal bowel movement, and the garcinia does help keep the weight down. I stopped briefly when I was busy and couldn't take the time to reorder, and felt the difference...I enjoy my body when I take one every day, and definitely feel I need consistent use of another laxative when I don't use it. My weight has been much more manageable; I am vegetarian and really lose the weight, of course, when I eat raw; lots of salads and green drinks allow no use of any laxative. But that is difficult to stay with; so this product helps when the carbs get out of control.

GREAT HERBAL CLEANSER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT DOES EVERYTHING IT PROMISES. I DON'T BELIEVE IT CAUSES ONE TO LOSE WEIGHT, BUT IT DOES WHAT IT PROMISES... TO GIVE YOU A GOOD ELIMINATION.

WON'T BUY AGAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I FELT ABSOLUTELY NO APPETITE SUPPRESSION WHEN THIS PRODUCT, MY BOWEL MOVEMENTS DID NOT CHANGE DURING THE ENTIRE COURSE OF TAKING THE BOTTLE OF PILLS AS DIRECTED

1 2