you have to keep taking it for a while, and then the magic happens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product a few times for constipation, and it works pretty well. I know that when I get constipated I get heartburn, but even after I felt I was free of constipation, the heartburn would remain. More recently, I decided to try taking the 2 pills twice a day as recommended, every day. After two weeks NO MORE HEARTBURN. My reflux is GONE for the first time in years. I'm shocked and amazed and I hope it stays this way, but for now this is simply fantastic!

No Benefits Derived

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would not purchase again. Have used 3 weeks per label. Benefits not derived as stated. Virtually no effects: either good or bad.

Triphala Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Am taking these for the last week and am now starting to see an increase in my energy levels and am far less sluggish.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years. Its the best brand I have found. Others don't work as well as this one. Highly recommend.

Triphala Gold Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product it works.

Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Planetary Herbals Triphala Gold is the best triphala out there.It is an herbal solution to constipation. No side effects observed. And you can take it as long as necessary (2 tablets twice a day).

Have used this for a while--really seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took Accutane 10+ years ago and still seem to have digestive problems from it. As long as I take this a few times a week, I am generally ok, even if I am not diligent about my water intake. I don't even have to take a lot--1-2 pills per day, 3-4 times a week is kind of average to help me just feel normal. I should also note my husband has throat cancer and is about to finish up treatments next week. For a while, he had digestive issues and used my Triphala. He said it seemed to help him too, but without being too harsh or fast acting. It works slowly, but it does work, and far better than anything else I have tried.

Panacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The regular treatment for all your organism. In ayurvedic medicine - one of the panacea from many illness. Use it around 7 years and now cann't imagine my life witout Triphala!!!!

Easy & Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many..........products over several years for constipation. Triphala Gold is absoloutely the best thing I've ever used. I've been using this for about 8 years and it is wonderful. I encourage everyone to give it a try

rate