Love This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of stress in my life and have found that this product has helped reduce/eliminate my anxiety. I take 2 tablets normaally with other products depending on the level of my anxiety and feel relief within 15 minutes or so. I use this product sometimes with other products such as Stress Relief, Now L-Theanine (Suntheanine), Holy Basil, Lobelia, Melissa, Calm Thoughts, and GABA w/Vit B6, Inositol, and Niacin.

The best product for sound sleep

Posted by awesselius on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for months with great satisfaction. Now, the product is still available, but discontinued through iHerb. I can not understand why. I have tried several alternatives now and I can still not find a great combination that have the same results. I now fall back to a mix of herbal extracts from a popular brand, to make a similar herbal combination. But price -> value wise it is way more expensive. I wish iHerb would make the effort to bring this product back.

i like this, but too big to swallow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it works, i rather take one more pill than it suggest(so 3 pills). the herbal recipes made me some nice clean and deep sleep but the chemical one does not. and also it makes me feel clear even after the short nap during the insomnia. but as u know the chemical one would make u feel drowsy even after u take 3~4 hours nap. oh, its terribly big to swallow! 복용법 보다 한알 더 먹긴 하지만, 괜찮아요. 인공적인 수면유도제는 정해진 시간을 다 자지 못하면 오히려 몸이 더 무거운데, 아무래도 허브다 보니 한두시간만 자고 일어나도 깔끔합니다. 잠들기 힘들어 하는 반면 잘 깨지 않는 타입이시라면 드셔볼만 할 듯해요. 근데 알약이 엄청 커요; 세개 먹으면 목이 막혀요;;;

Planetary Herbals sleep aid - best herbal formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a shallow sleeper and find I cannot sleep with any noise or light interference. I have previously used another formulation of Valerian Rootfor sleeping, but find this one to be very effective for a herbal remedy. It tends to have long lasting effects throughout the night.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great, balanced formula. Strong without any "hangover". Works every time!

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy sleep works well but I have to remember to take it several hours before bedtime as it works very slowly. No appreciable hangover.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product didnt work well for my system. Not all product work the same. it may work someone elses body.

Easy Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

While I respect the brand and find the ingredient list impressive, Easy Sleep might actually make it more difficult for me to sleep. I definitely feel relaxed after taking it; yet, paradoxically, it seems to mollify my desire to fall asleep.

Not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My mother and son were trying Planetary Herbals for sleep and they were wakeing up in the middle of the night and not able to sleep as good.