High concentration of Vitex!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a powerful extract. I used to take the capsules and I decided to try the tincture too. The difference is that you can actually feel it working, going straight to the uterus and calming it. I take 70 drops (almost 2 full Tbsp) every morning on empty stomach. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

vitex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the taste isn't good, but it helped me with ttc.

very good, have used it for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it is a very good product, and every month I use it, I see a difference in my overall being. I cannot measure my progesterone, but I feel warmer during the luteal phase, instead of being cold all the time. I think it also helps with ovulation.

Seeing results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this upon waking and before bed. It's much easier to drink mixed with 100ml water. . I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with burdock root, liver detoxifier, DIM, yellow skin cleanse and zinc.

works well to help balance mood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter's nutritionist recommended this to help with her PMS. She hates taking vitamins and supplements but decided to get it a try. She has been taking it now for over a year. She feels the difference when she takes it and calls it "her happy drops". I believe she could use to take it everyday but she only takes it during her PMS time.

great for premenapausal women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

found this a great help in regulating periods, helps with cramps, must be taken regularily effects won't be felt for about a month

Can't Live without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

With four women in the house, we won't be without vitex. We take it for hormonall imbalances: PMS, peri-menopausal symptoms, etc.

Not the best value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If I took this as often as the label instructs, I'd be through it in a matter of just a few days. Did nothing for my PMS that I could tell. (I bought it to help my PMS breast swelling).

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ladies, this helps with PMS (especially cramps), amazing for female organ balancing. I love it and swear by it. Highly recommend it. Still taking these caps, they have no bad side effects, easy on the stomach no issues what so ever. Small easy to take caps. Love. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

Great for cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it every month to help with cramps and headaches. My daughter uses it too.

1 2