Help

Helps keep skin clear

Posted by LotusJ57 on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a natural solution to acne this is it. I have found that it works wonderfully and very quickly. Love this product!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It really does the job. Skin on my back has almost cleared. I'm taking the pill for 2 weeks only but I see the difference already

Skin Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with Burdock Root and Vitamins A and D to help clear the acne I have had a problem with for the past 24 years. The combination of these vitamins seem to be the only thing that work for me besides a prescription. My only problem with the product is the taste.

Planetary Herbals Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a big difference in using this product in conjunction with Burdock root.. My skin has looked so much better since using it...I have tried many things and this product exceeds all.. My skin has never been completely clear and I know it probably never will but I am ok that it is pretty close to it thanks to this product.

Really difficult to swallow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are not in a casing and they're big which makes them hard to swallow. I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with burdock root, liver detoxifier, DIM, Vitex and zinc.

Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately had to stop taking it because it seems to aggravate a chronic painful bladder condition I have (interstitial cystitis).

stomach ache and sudden periods. not for me(((

Posted by Linden on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

its difficult to jurge how effective or good this stuff is. intended to take it with burdock root, but stopped after two portions cause i felt unwell and my stomach was aching. on the second day periods came... no more experimenting.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product does work. I seen results in one week.

not for shingles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

got these for my husband's shingles outbreak. These didn't really work for that. May be more for acne type skin issues.

it's ok