It really works!

Posted by comoxgirl on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this supplement when I was coming down with a very sore throat. The next day, after just 2 supplements, I no longer felt ill. I have since used it every time I feel a cold coming on and I am happy to say I have not had a cold in 2 years. I also used it when flying to and from Europe and it is the first time I did not get sick after traveling.

A Must Have in Your Medicine Cabinet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take at the first signs of illness and you will nip it in the bud...guaranteed!

Super Product! Very Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Double dose works best for me. Won't be without this formula during the winter months.

Cold fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A staple in the medicine cabinet. I use this brand and Dr. Shen's. The Yin Chiao formula is powerful and yet gentle enough for kids. Works wonders when taken aggressively at 1st sign of cold/imbalance.

Silent protector

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

With this, the beginning of the flu sickness is reduced to a mild one.

Good product in good time at a good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't say anything more.

tried and true

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I grew up taking yin chiao (from a brand tat is still made in China). My parents would give it to us when we get sore throats and/or colds. So I was so pleased when I found this made in US yin chiao on iherb. 50 yrs later, I m taking this for all signs of sorethroats and colds. And of course, giving them to my now 80+ yr old parents.

No ill effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if it's helping or not as I've only been using it for a couple of weeks as an addition to the vitamin and supplement regimen I already had in place but I'm hopeful as I've felt not ill effects from the addition.

To be taken at first sight of getting a cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This health supplement has a mild beneficial effect on dealing with the first symptoms of colds. For lingering colds/flu, rather take the Zong Gan Ling supplement.