Great Product, Best Flavour

Posted by KateBradley on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, probably my favourite flavour. Powder is 'fine' and mixes well with water or milk. Taste is unique and not overpowering or sickeningly sweet. Love that it's dairy/soy/gluten free. Overall, big thumbs up from me! Kate from leanrunnerbean.com

dissappointing

Posted by 5237724159980669379 on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I read that it was a ' delicious chocolate flavour' I got excited, waited over 5 WEEKS to get this shipped to me in the uk when I was told maximum of 20 days, had to order another vegan protein powder to see me through my workouts as could not do without. When opening it smelled fine but mixed with water had a VILE taste, will only be using post workout mixed with frozen fruits or other strong tasting foods to mask the taste- I cannot taste chocolate at all! BIG DISSAPPOINTMENT and made me feel sick after trying. will not be buying again.

no stomach issues

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was ready to give up on protein powders as they were so hard to digest (whey concentrate, isolate, casein, pea protein) but this is amaaaazing! Not only because of it's digestibility but it seriously tastes so good. I mix 1 scoop with 0.5C frozen berries, cold water and 1tsp cacao powder and it is delicious, refreshing and filling. You can make smoothies with water because it tastes that good :)

Excellent product - good taste, good tummy, good protein

Posted by 4662592437418654322 on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love that Plantfusion contains complete protein and it makes my body feel good. I can digest it without issues and it tastes better than any other protein shake I've tried. Chocolate is the best of the flavours.

Plant Fusion, Complete Plant Protien

Posted by 5021405939014562920 on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tastes better than any other protien powder I have ever used (and I have bought alot) It also is easy to digest which is a MAJOR concern for me

Very disaapointed

Posted by 5354635917848998623 on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used tons of different protein powders over the years. I had high hopes for this one. I've become lactose intolerant and whey protein gives me some gas. I decided on this one to eliminate the whey. This tastes pretty good, that's a plus. It's a very fine powder and doesn't mix well. Shake it up and 3 minutes later, all the protein powder has settled to the bottom. I typically have 2 scoops of protein mixed with 8 oz of water and 8 oz of lactose free milk, so I did the same with this protein. Aside from the mixing/settling problem, within an hour of drinking this, I was in the bathroom. I was extremely ill nearly all day, worse than I'd have been using whey protein with real milk. Mixing one scoop of this with my whey protein was only moderately better. Unfortunately, I'll end up throwing this out, as I can't use it at all.

good

Posted by 4986231032318895186 on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very nice protein!

Awesome product, losing fat, tastes DELICIOUS!

Posted by Reviewer1823977 on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tested 35.3% bodyfat two months ago, started juicing veggies but getting spoiled now using this product more and more often, mixing with unsweetened almond milk, so I'm still totally vegan, working out with weights, and burning fat like crazy, while really enjoying a high-protein, VERY low carb shake, that tastes just like a chocolate milk shake! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, am recommending to my friends.

Tasty and the right price

Posted by Reviewer1352910 on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice flavoured protein drink and seems to provide the nutrients my body requires whilst plagued by a few ailments.

Good Protein

Posted by Reviewer1896581 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate is ok but I prefer the Vanilla.

1 2 3 4