Great Product, Best Flavour

Posted by KateBradley on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, probably my favourite flavour. Powder is 'fine' and mixes well with water or milk. Taste is unique and not overpowering or sickeningly sweet. Love that it's dairy/soy/gluten free. Overall, big thumbs up from me! Kate from leanrunnerbean.com

no stomach issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was ready to give up on protein powders as they were so hard to digest (whey concentrate, isolate, casein, pea protein) but this is amaaaazing! Not only because of it's digestibility but it seriously tastes so good. I mix 1 scoop with 0.5C frozen berries, cold water and 1tsp cacao powder and it is delicious, refreshing and filling. You can make smoothies with water because it tastes that good :)

dissappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I read that it was a ' delicious chocolate flavour' I got excited, waited over 5 WEEKS to get this shipped to me in the uk when I was told maximum of 20 days, had to order another vegan protein powder to see me through my workouts as could not do without. When opening it smelled fine but mixed with water had a VILE taste, will only be using post workout mixed with frozen fruits or other strong tasting foods to mask the taste- I cannot taste chocolate at all! BIG DISSAPPOINTMENT and made me feel sick after trying. will not be buying again.

A Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only been on it for a couple of weeks but so far it seems great. Tried a pea protein product once and couldn't take it but this tastes great and so far can't taste any difference to whey protein.

Plant Fusion, Complete Plant Protien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tastes better than any other protien powder I have ever used (and I have bought alot) It also is easy to digest which is a MAJOR concern for me

Excellent product - good taste, good tummy, good protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love that Plantfusion contains complete protein and it makes my body feel good. I can digest it without issues and it tastes better than any other protein shake I've tried. Chocolate is the best of the flavours.

Very disaapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used tons of different protein powders over the years. I had high hopes for this one. I've become lactose intolerant and whey protein gives me some gas. I decided on this one to eliminate the whey. This tastes pretty good, that's a plus. It's a very fine powder and doesn't mix well. Shake it up and 3 minutes later, all the protein powder has settled to the bottom. I typically have 2 scoops of protein mixed with 8 oz of water and 8 oz of lactose free milk, so I did the same with this protein. Aside from the mixing/settling problem, within an hour of drinking this, I was in the bathroom. I was extremely ill nearly all day, worse than I'd have been using whey protein with real milk. Mixing one scoop of this with my whey protein was only moderately better. Unfortunately, I'll end up throwing this out, as I can't use it at all.

Good Taste. Easily mixed. Easy to digest.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The powder is easily mixed with rice milk or water. Suitable for shakes with sweet fruits. Tastes 👍.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Blends really well, although I do use a blender. I mix it with Almond Breeze and banana and find it very filling.

The best plant protein I have ever tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can even feel my body absorbing the protein and other nutrients in this protein powder. You know that feeling you get when your what you eat satisfies your need for both flavor and nutrients? Not often hey! So yes, I recommend this one. I have it in a shake with almond milk, banana, coconut yogurt and a squirt of lemon.

1 2 3 4