Best protein powder I've tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty picky when it comes to protein powders. Usually I find them too gritty or funky-tasting and can't even choke them down. After reading good reviews for this one, I gave it a try, and I'm completely impressed. It's sweet with a pleasant vanilla flavor, and the powder is fine enough that once mixed, it's not gritty. I think I'll be sticking with PlantFusion.

delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great texture, delicious taste, all plant food!! mmmh!

Great taste, finest powder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

... and good service by iHerb.

Easy, tasty & healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an incredibly healthy, convenient and easy to prepare product. I recommend it highly.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This mixes well in a blender, is a little chalky in texture but tastes really good. I use unsweetened almond milk, and throw in a handful of fruit and fresh spinach, but one day I was out of everything and made a shake with only this mix and water. To my surprise it was really pretty good. In addition, it sits well in my system, and never caused my belly distress. I reordered before it was gone.

Yummy yummy in my tummy have recommended this to many.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product alone or with my almond milk. What I really love about it is that it gives me no after taste or make my stomach hurt.

The Best Plant Based Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is extremely digestable and most suitable for people on a gluten free or low fat diet! Plant Fusion Vanilla Bean is a Great flavour to add to any smoothie drink, on its own mixed with water or milk or added to cereals etc. It is a very versatile powder and great for muscle recovery, I find it particularly useful for keeping an ideal weight by replacing one or two daily meals with this Great tasting Plant Protein powder.

best tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

mixes easy and I love it

PlantFusion plant protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product mixes well in my smoothies. It tastes very good.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very creamy and thick texture. I like the flavor and that it's filled with natural nutrients.

1 2