Best protein powder I've tasted

Posted by Reviewer2074128 on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty picky when it comes to protein powders. Usually I find them too gritty or funky-tasting and can't even choke them down. After reading good reviews for this one, I gave it a try, and I'm completely impressed. It's sweet with a pleasant vanilla flavor, and the powder is fine enough that once mixed, it's not gritty. I think I'll be sticking with PlantFusion.

delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great texture, delicious taste, all plant food!! mmmh!

best tasting

Posted by Reviewer2325917 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

mixes easy and I love it

Good content but average taste and texture

Posted by 5277128010612720757 on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy with the ingredients of this product and feel much better for using a plant based protein, however it comes with its own pitfalls. The product is super strong tasting (and not of vanilla), it has a sandy texture and when blended with liquid and drunk it leave a chalky feel to your mouth. It is a drink I would skull quickly to get it over and done with but you do get used to it. I would buy it again but they could improve on taste and texture.

Contains Fructose

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought this was a great product until I noticed it contains fructose. It is my understanding that fructose is a fairly strong inflammatory agent. I have certainly been advised not to ingest it. Apparently, the fructose in whole fruits is somewhat mitigated by other components in the whole fruit. I really don't know what to think of this product.

Yummy yummy in my tummy have recommended this to many.

Posted by 4908543381916785800 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product alone or with my almond milk. What I really love about it is that it gives me no after taste or make my stomach hurt.

The Best Plant Based Protein Powder

Posted by 5057914933123259020 on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is extremely digestable and most suitable for people on a gluten free or low fat diet! Plant Fusion Vanilla Bean is a Great flavour to add to any smoothie drink, on its own mixed with water or milk or added to cereals etc. It is a very versatile powder and great for muscle recovery, I find it particularly useful for keeping an ideal weight by replacing one or two daily meals with this Great tasting Plant Protein powder.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This mixes well in a blender, is a little chalky in texture but tastes really good. I use unsweetened almond milk, and throw in a handful of fruit and fresh spinach, but one day I was out of everything and made a shake with only this mix and water. To my surprise it was really pretty good. In addition, it sits well in my system, and never caused my belly distress. I reordered before it was gone.

Easy, tasty & healthy.

Posted by 5053699997897850023 on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an incredibly healthy, convenient and easy to prepare product. I recommend it highly.

yummy

Posted by 4829334090515288187 on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very creamy and thick texture. I like the flavor and that it's filled with natural nutrients.