Choc Berry!

Posted by KadySinger on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this flavour of plant fusion, I love how the protein comes from multiple sources, not an isolate. It mixes like a dream, tastes amazing in Smoothies, with almond milk or even just with plain water! No clumps ever, it mixes right into whatever you need! the Choc raspberry flavour is my second favourite of plant fusions! If you are looking for a great tasting affordable protein powder, get this!

Fantastic flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love PlantFusion. The best protein powder I have ever had!

I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been looking for a good quality, glutein, soy, wheat, dairy and artificial chemicals, sweeteners free plant based protein shake mix for some time. The closest is the VEGA brand, which I favor considerably but is much more expensive. There is no gritty or funny after taste and it does not look like swamp grass water. Not that that bothered me using Vega. I only wish that this product was certified organic even 70% organic would be a nice start. Unsure of the total vitamin content. I like mixing it with either almond milk soy free or coconut milk. Will definitely be purchasing more. If it were organic and listed the vitamin content I would give this product 5 stars.

Great as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am buying this product for a several of times and i love it every time.

best vegie protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Love this stuff, it's the best tasting & mixing vegie protein I've come across. Looks to have a good amino acid profile from quality protein sources. Everyone I put onto this buys it again, especially the choc raspberry flavour.

Years of use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste. All plant-based. Product always consistent. Been using for over 4 years.

cant find more taesty than this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

best taste by far

It makes me feel good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all the flavours and this one is my second favourite (plain chocolate is the best). I get a general sense of wellbeing from these shakes. I absolutely love them. I'm not a vegetarian - I initially choose Plant Fusion because I'm allergic to dairy protein. Since starting on Plant Fusion I have felt satisfied and have been eating less and less meat while continuing to feel better. In the past I wasn't able to reduce my (already low) meat consumption without starting to feel weak and have lower energy.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the most delicious vegan proteins I've ever purchased. Mixes well too.

Best so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great value for your money. Tastes the best among the vegan powders I have tried so far. I recommend it.

1 2