So happy to have discovered Phood!

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

OK. I love this stuff. Ever since I discovered Phood a couple of months ago it's become my favorite dietary supplement. It's a great plant-based food with pretty much everything I look for to supplement my nutrition. The flavor is excellent in both the Chocolate Caramel and the Vanilla. I put it in my shakes and smoothies, on my cereal and in my muesli. Mixed with water alone it makes a convenient and tasty post-workout meal, though I often mix it with juices or almond milk. More than just a protein powder, Phood has a good balance of complex carbohydrates, quality plant proteins, well-balanced Omega 3, 6 and 9, pro-biotics and digestive enzymes. Over the past several years I've found several plant-based protein powders I like and have used a lot but I think Phood is pretty much replacing those items for me. It's got what my body needs and wants.

Best Meal Shake Ever!

Posted by Reviewer3158767 on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried them all; and this is the best. I often have to eat on the go; and I can fill up on this stuff. And I quickly feel energized and ready to go.

Phood

Posted by 5028904343350616927 on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste has nothing to do with chocolate caramel, it tastes 'green'. Not repulsive kindoff green, but it's not something you'll look forward to drink. It blends relatively easily, but the texture is a bit gritty. Despite the 200 Calories per serving, it doesn't keep me full, even if the shake is 'upgraded' with a banana, flax and chia seeds and a bit of coconut oil. Later edit - you grow accustomed to the taste after a few days, so it's ok. I actually appreciate that it's less sweet than other types of meal replacement shakes.

Great taste for such a composition!

Posted by 5541394197935160915 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this product by ticking out all the components I could not eat for that moment (well, almost everything :)) And to my taste it was great!! For a person who was always hungry and could not eat any gluten, sugar, seafood, nuts, and so on - it was a real find! Still eat this product, and is very grateful to have it.

A really good thing to use.

Posted by 5350372848254338378 on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a different kind of protein, the body gets used to one kind of protein so I use several types.

Great replacement for Shakeology

Posted by 4706843822940871080 on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great taste. I'd use a little more water than suggested, but that my opinion

Good nutritional profile, shame about the taste

Posted by 5250448847054690955 on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The "vanilla" flavor is absolutely awful, this one is a bit better. I'll try to find something suitable to blend it with to make it at least semi-enjoyable, which should be easier with this one than the vanilla. I wish they'd reformulate this without the pea protein, which is what messes up the taste.

جدا سيء it's so bad

Posted by 5390592468493909106 on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's not like chocolate or camel ,doesn't worth any thing ,لم اذق شيء اسوء منه فحياتي

tasted terrible

Posted by 5143845257349843135 on Sep 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As a previous reviewer said, doesn't taste anything like chocolate and caramel , and I just can't drink it so I have had to throw the whole thing away after just using one scoop! What a waste. I reluctantly have had to give it one star as the system doesn't let me give it none...