Tastes bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the taste. Even after adding juice, it tastes bad.

Best Meal Replacement on the Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many types of meal replacements, but Phood is the best one on the market. Not only is it low in sugar, vegan, and allergen free, it tastes great. I can live on Phood alone for days at a time and have all the energy I need and do not feel hungry. In fact, I feel better on a Phood fast. I have an elderly friend who has numerous food allergies and needed something to supplement her meager diet. I suggested she try having one Phood shake per day and she loves it and has no adverse reactions at all, although she prefers the chocolate flavor. Phood is the best and I highly recommend it.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic breakfast base, or post workout meal. Add anything you like... blueberries, acai berries, or bananas, if you want a creamier substace. I mix coconut milk and wate for the required liquid. Yum

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this one and the chocolate one are so delicious! Like having dessert for lunch!

PlantFusion, Phood

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste awesome! The only "complain" I have is that I wish It has all the nutrition in only one scoop and to have more protein per grams... Everything else is good!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this at the same time as I bought the regular protein powder just to try something different. It's fine but not really what I need. Since mix the regular powder with fruit for a morning smoothie and that is all I eat for breakfast this just really substitute for that. It is great when I'm traveling and can't make a smoothie. The hotel breakfasts are usually carb and sugar heavy so this and a shaker cup with water keep me away from the carb buffet. But for everyday use I'll stick with the Plant Fusion Multi Source Plant Protein Powder.

Vanilla Bean taste is odd

Posted by chungfai on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vanilla Bean taste is odd, I prefer original favour.