Love it but find the portion too small.

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like my teensy fruits review, I like the taste and texture. Not too overly sweet and it's great that they are adding fruit in their diet this way. But I find the portion per pack to be too small. Not worth the price. Hence the 4 stars. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although it's meant for kids, I buy these for myself (an adult). They taste great. Provide a small portion, but enough flavor that you feel satisfied. Small package and easy to carry with you when you might need a quick snack.

Perfect for a packed lunch....

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

or an after dinner treat or a small surprise on a hike. Healthy, tasty and fun - my kids fight over them

Plum Organics, Kids Fruit & Veggie Shredz, Rooty Blues

Posted by Reviewer2487016 on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these for my 2 year old grandson who lives in Canada. I am so pleased that shipping was extremely fast. Adding 5 stars on this product because I was hearing "HUMMM- HUMMM " from him on the phone when the package arrived. His mommy said she liked the fruit & veggie shredz for him, they were perfect for a little guy to enjoy eating them by himself and that they actually seemed easier for him to chew than the larger type of fruit snacks.

Already ordered more

Posted by SiberianMommy on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

LOVE these. The flavor is amazing. Nice mid afternoon sweet snack.

good! very good!

Posted by 5563094603490884596 on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good! very good!

Delicious...

Posted by QueenBeeHazel on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't know that organic snack can taste good...

Another delicous flavor from Shredz

Posted by 5108570204699745385 on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and nephew love these fruit shredz, we order them frequently and I decided to stock so I buy 8 from each flavor every time. very handy as school snacks, mid day snack or when we go in road trips. Healthy alternative for gummy sweets. Will keep buying those again and again.

just perfect

Posted by 5556598063649783124 on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect organic snacks for kids . if they like organic product these one would theire favorite

Love it

Posted by 5120437727931464694 on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it and the kids love it. We eat it as a saturday candy. And it is certified organic, No GMO, No high fructose corn syrup, No trans fats, No artificial flavors or preservatives and, BPA-free packaging

1 2