yum!

Posted by 5518582012819831650 on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves these puffs in every flavor.

great taste

Posted by 4877852768159371848 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of these

Great

Posted by 5699222587327005727 on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good...

Child Loves These!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are affordable, healthy, easy to take in the car, stroller etc. Easy to pick up and gum! Great product!Great for the non-veggie toddler!

Напоминает кукурузные палочки, но не сладкие /It resembles corn curles but not sweeet enough.

Posted by rcdiebestie on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Моему дитю 3, 2 года. Купили как сладость. Банка большая, на 1 вечер будет много:) Продукт интересный - кольца небольшого размера, слегка сладковаты. Если дите хочет умеренно сладкого - это ваш вариант. Если хотите вкусненького-сладенького - купите что-то другое :) Дочитали до конца? Жмем Yes:) My daughter is 3.2 years old. We bought the product as she is a sweet tooth. The pack is big, you will not handle it in one evening. The product is interesting - the curles are of a small size, not too sweet. If your child wants something plain - not too sweet -definitely buy it. If you want something sweet - buy something else :) If you have read it up to the end - click YES, please :)

My baby is in LOVE with these

Posted by 4888937479721249716 on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet, pretty health, no mess, happy baby. These were perfect for an overseas trip with my 10 month old. The only reason I'm giving them 4 stars and not 5 is because they are pretty processed as food goes. They're great for convenience, but not an everyday snack.

Kids love these sweet little puffs

Posted by 4789926458936993898 on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my very first purchase of the product. The package looks quite fancy, the lid is nicer than the Gerber one. It doesn't taste too sweet, fair enough for just 1g of sugar per serving. I bought this for my 8mo old baby girl to snack on, but to my surprise, my 5 and 3yo kids went crazy about them. The price is reasonable comparing to other brands, will definitely buy again. Let's hope it won't get soft / soggy if they don't get it finished quickly.

Crunchy yummy baby puffs

Posted by 4778474620603588566 on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is not the 1st time i bought Plum baby puffs. Unlike other brand baby puffs, this one has a crunchiness to it which even as an adult I love it! My older kids and my baby all love this baby puff.

Loved the unusual color

Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Those were interesting purple puffs, but my daughter didn't like them that much and they become a little soggy and lose crunchiness quickly once opened.

quality not as good as b4

Posted by 5495203561437899470 on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

there is so much less blueberry powder on the puff compared to previous batches