5 stars product

Posted by anioto on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best whitening I've ever tried! Teeth are really white and clean during all day. One tube is for the 2 adults for 2 weeks. Strongly recommending!

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My teeth are whiter!

Too much hassle applying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product is quite mild and does not make your teeth go sensitive like some powerful whitening products. No visible bleaching in the first week so will continue using as specified on the package. If you don't have a mouth tray, you might find it troublesome to keep your mouth open for 5 min.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Liked it .It bleaches and cleans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did work at first use and my teeth are natuarally not white. I should be using and following it religiosly, but for few times it did work and not harsh on enamil at all.

It Works

Posted by maktub on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does work, if you use it for the full two weeks. Of course, people complain about it turning their gums white - I didn't experience that. Nor did I experience issues with pain and I do have sensitive teeth. I advise getting some trays, as it is difficult to apply evenly and well without them. Otherwise, it does what it says and I am satisfied with it, apart from being messy. And obviously not 'healthy' - I got some on my fingers and washed about 30 seconds later, but it was 30seconds too late - turned my skin white in that place.

Love it!

Posted by imadoxaholic on Jul 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've seen a difference in only 3 treatments! I use it with the trays I had done years ago with my first bleaching kit and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.

Must try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It definitely brightens my teeth.Must try

White teeths

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product has not yet arrived, but I have great recommendations for use. Really makes the teeth white and I am eager to make use of the product.

not for sensitive teeth

Posted by moonana on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it made my teeth too sensitive.