Will update.

Posted by audmarlen on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got it today. Tried once, and me teeth got whiter. Kind of the same way as toothpaste after a long day without brushing (+mouth tobacco). But will update when I see how it is long term. But it sucks to have on, haha! Cant stand the mouth piece, so I smiled for 5 minutes. Denne var gjennom tollen. Lovlig til Norge.

Whitening!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whitening!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is a really fast, easy, cheap bleaching kit that works! best results given after some time (days) of use, but wow effect after only a few days for me :)

Ótimo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quem tem dúvida em comprar, pode comprar sem medo, pois realmente funciona e o preço é muito bom. Ótimo produto.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i started to use only recently and i noticed that my teeths are getting whiter.

Painfull!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Might have whitened my teeth but made some parts of my teeth really sore. Too scared to use again, definitely too strong for my teeth.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good product ! :D

Gouttière inutilisable

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

La gouttière ne sert strictement à rien! Economisez quelques $ et tournez-vous directement vers la pâte blanchissante vendue seule. La gouttière est trop souple, trop large, elle glisse et ne se plaque pas contre les dents même quand on a la bouche bien fermée. Par contre la pâte blanchissante fonctionne plutôt pas mal. Je n'ai pas tenu deux semaines entières mais utilisée de temps à autre je vois déjà une différence sur la blancheur de mes dents!

This is not working for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this but my teeth are not whiter. Don t recomend!

Did not work for me

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The packaging says to keep this off your gums, which is kind of impossible, especially with the mouth tray. Unless you smile for 5 minutes! I applied the gel directly onto my teeth using a cotton swab and put on the mouth tray just so the gel wouldn't get everywhere and also cos I didn't want to smile for 5 minutes, which I figured would get tiring on the jaw muscles. I'm not sure if the mouth tray was too big for my mouth cos my jaw muscles did start to hurt a few minutes after having it on. Anyway, I suppose that's a small price to pay for whiter teeth. I haven't seen a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth, but maybe I just need to give it more time to work. Also, it's good that I haven't experienced any tooth sensitivity from this. I'll continue using once a day for the full 2 weeks. UPDATE: Used it for the full 2 weeks. Made no difference whatsoever to the whiteness of my teeth!

1 2