Five Stars Strongly recommend

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It works instantly as it said. Will continue to use every few months. Strongly recommend ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Works for minor stains

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Worked quite well for me but I have already naturally white teeth. Removed small tea stains. The tray is rather useless, the gel will form a foam and will go on the gums but I didn't get sore gums from it. Didn't work for my husband whose teeth are stained from tasting wine and drinking coffee. But really cheap so can't be exceptionnal. Great service, price, shipping rates at iHerb.

great

Posted by Reviewer2299816 on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excelent product..

very good

Posted by 5495418063648800017 on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good results and on the long term for the best price

Very good prodcut

Posted by Reviewer1211215 on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

makes teeth white

Good product

Posted by 4655709327964381933 on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes your teeth alot wither. I do think the first formula was a little bit better since I've noticed that with this gel it takes a little longer to see the whitening results.

I really love it

Posted by 5660136291823767109 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, i think is the better withening system i ever try.

Its OK.

Posted by 4749152549449463127 on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this product a long time ago. It caused me pain in my gums, and once a terrible pain to my teeth, i got afraid and stopped using it. I have sensitive teeth, but if you dont this can be a great product for you. I use strips now, that is more comfy for me.

Good

Posted by 5226261973213401001 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did notice a difference after a few times. Nothing drastic, mostly because i couldnt possibly use it the way they instructed: 2 times a day. It makes me wanna vomit after a few minutes because the mouth trey is not comfortable at all.

Definitely whitens, not sure it will last

Posted by 5557927256140355642 on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening System for more than 2 weeks now. Sometimes twice a day, other times just once, and when I felt like it was too much for my teeth, a skipped a few days. I am positive that it made a difference, my teeth did get whiter but I am starting to feel that if I don't continue to use it regularly, the whiteness fades very quickly. Now, I don't have bad teeth to start with and I just wanted them to pop a little bit more. I am fairly satisfied and will keep using the product and maybe let you know what I think a month from now :)

1 2