One of the best products

Posted by odereviews on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know that they put into this product that makes it much better than the competitors products. This leaves a really clean and slick teeth, and freshen up the breath a whole lot. I even like the cool looking tube. Both "Coffee Drinkers'" and "Smokers' white" versions are great. Highly recommended! One of the best product on iHerb.

Posted by Deniela on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really liked the pasta! foams well, cleans, leaves a freshness in mouth! and most importantly removes the yellow plaque!

Plus White, The Coffee Drinker's Whitening Toothpaste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really does work. It removes long standing stains and hardened tartar. Not all at once, it takes a week or two, but all the well known ones failed. I got best results with an electric toothbrush.

just try few dates

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

N/a

Good result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like this, but be careful with frequently using.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's whitening your teeth especially if you are regular coffe drinker, I am going to keep use it.

Good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

😍😘👍😍😘👍😍😘👍😍😘👍😍😘👍خطييييرر

It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, I noticed the difference from the first use. Highly recommended

whiteness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first use I have noticed a change in the degree of the color of my teeth

The best toothpaste ever beside Cool Mint Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is another toothpaste that is the best, beside Cool Mint Gel, which is my favorite. Even if it contains fluoride, it is a very gentle on gums and cleans teeth so well. I got allergy from all other toothpastes that i used before, so last two years this is the only one i can use along with Cool Mint Gel and Cool Mint Paste. It would be amazing if the company starts to make some without fluoride.

1 2 3