Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this together with Plus White, The Smokers' Whitening Toothpaste, Cooling Peppermint Flavor, 3.5 oz (100 g) for my husband- he smokes. Unfortunately this did not work for me - my husband had better results than I did with his version. My teeth are not stained and I don't drink coffee or smoke ( green tea daily) but my teeth are not exactly sparkly white either - I wanted them to just look whiter/brighter. This did not help. I think because of my husband's success with the 'smoker's version' I will use his and see if it can brighten my smile as well. This unfortunately did not work for me - I will not be ordering this again.

PLUS WHITE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I couldn`t tell if it whitens, cause I use Plus White 5 minute bleach, but I like rhis product, it has a nice taste.

Not so Pastee~Plus White Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well this is one of my favorite toothpastes, but honestly for over $4, I don't think I will order this again. Instead of being a paste it was a runny mess, sliding off the toothbrush and dripping off onto my shirt leaving a white stain. I was disappointed in the quality of this product. When I bought it in the store it was not like this. The second time I got it it was from iherb and it was runny and practically pours out the tube. I thought it was a fluke, but the same thing happened this time.

the greatest toothpaste ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had professional whitening a year ago and I still don't need to go to dentist again. Whitening effect of this toothpaste is absolutely clear seen.

Plus White, Xtra Whitening with Peroxide, Clean Mint Paste, 2.0 oz (60

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not the best not the worst.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A kind of normal toothpaste. It tastes nice but if you have sensitive teeth you will feel the peroxide in it for a second. I do not know if it actually is whitening.

Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, whitens a little:)

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good toothpaste, but the consistency is too runny for my taste.

Best whitening toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everyone always comments on how nice my teeth look without the tell tale signs of being a smoker / coffee drinker. And believe you me, I drink coffee almost all day long.... ;-)

One of my absolytely favorites on the website

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It whitens, freshens the breath and has a good texture.

1 2