the greatest toothpaste ever!

Posted by 5260913581902153067 on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had professional whitening a year ago and I still don't need to go to dentist again. Whitening effect of this toothpaste is absolutely clear seen.

Plus White, Xtra Whitening with Peroxide, Clean Mint Paste, 2.0 oz (60

Posted by 5278587792494903434 on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

PLUS WHITE

Posted by Reviewer2860654 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I couldn`t tell if it whitens, cause I use Plus White 5 minute bleach, but I like rhis product, it has a nice taste.

Not so Pastee~Plus White Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3276058 on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well this is one of my favorite toothpastes, but honestly for over $4, I don't think I will order this again. Instead of being a paste it was a runny mess, sliding off the toothbrush and dripping off onto my shirt leaving a white stain. I was disappointed in the quality of this product. When I bought it in the store it was not like this. The second time I got it it was from iherb and it was runny and practically pours out the tube. I thought it was a fluke, but the same thing happened this time.

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3052804 on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, whitens a little:)

OK

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good toothpaste, but the consistency is too runny for my taste.

Amazing

Posted by 5337623148945121234 on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not the first time I purchased it nor the last its leaving the teeth clean and white, and I cant live without it

Works well

Posted by 4893733863539876708 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well

Did not work for me

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Feb 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this together with Plus White, The Smokers' Whitening Toothpaste, Cooling Peppermint Flavor, 3.5 oz (100 g) for my husband- he smokes. Unfortunately this did not work for me - my husband had better results than I did with his version. My teeth are not stained and I don't drink coffee or smoke ( green tea daily) but my teeth are not exactly sparkly white either - I wanted them to just look whiter/brighter. This did not help. I think because of my husband's success with the 'smoker's version' I will use his and see if it can brighten my smile as well. This unfortunately did not work for me - I will not be ordering this again.