Glowingly good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for about a month in cold weather and my skin feels so soft. I have combination skin and had some issues with acne on my chin. I wanted to try something clean for my face without too many ingredients. This has helped so much. Off course a good diet has helped too. I use it day and night. Not too much around the eyes, here I mix it with my eye cream. Works under make up too. Only thing to point out; it would be nice to know the percentage of pomegranate seed oil in this product compared to the amount of olive oil in it. Will buy again.

A pleasant surprise.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This wasn't something I even knew about but when I saw it on iHerb and read the description, I decided to try it. I'm so glad I did!

Complaint the bad customers services of IHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have received my order below on 8/10 and I found that the product - Pomegranate Health, Ageless Pom, Pomegranate Seed Oil Blend, 1 oz (30 ml) - the oil is changed to granular with bad smell on 11/10 and attached two photos for iHerb's reference and asking for "what they can do for me?" for the case. As a long term customer of iHerb, I feel very disappointed for no one reply/answer me for the discrepant products from iHerb up to now even I have sent two e-mails to two iHerb's address : [email protected]; & [email protected] Although there are no stock for replacement, I strongly complain iHerb's customer services and need a reply and sincere apologies from them for the case asap. Since it seems no other channel to approach iHerb for the case, I'm forced to express my angry and dissatisfactory here. Remark: The rating is not for the product but for the customers services of iHerb.

Pomegranate oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it

good product and fast service to Spain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think product is very good!!

Thick grime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

decame thick not come out of the bottle Would otherwise probably good for? Muuttui paksuksi töhnäksi, ei tule pullosta ulos.