Help

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the chips, healtier to eat this snack

Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very tasty

Great vegan snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quite different from your average potatgo chips, but really, really good. Lovely potato taste and not too salty. The only reason i`m not giving them 5 stars is that I wish the flavor was a tad bit stronger

My favourite flavour!!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love LOVE these things, so good when I want to munch something without feeling too bad about it... the bags seem to hold a huge amount because the chips are so light in weight too, they're super filling!!! Original is the best flavour by far. I deducted a star because I've had probably 2 out of 20 bags where they taste a little burnt.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very, very tasty!!!!!!

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't stop eating these, and what is great is that they are gluten free and my stomach doesn't complain afterwards

Very potato-y!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Surprised how much of a potato flavour they had. I've had normal chips (flakes) that didn't taste that strong!! Very salty though, and I love salty snacks, but these made me too thirsty. But that just means I shouldn't eat so much of them at once ;) They are very crunchy, not as hard as regular flakes, but harder than they look! Loved it!

LOVE THEM!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you love potato chips, but want a healthy substitute popchips are great!! They taste just like the real deal, and they are less in calories and fat! I certainly recommend getting these! iHerb ships everything fast to customers overseas! I recommend buying things from iHerb!

Popchips, Original Potato, 3 oz (85 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Crispy crunchy lightly salted potato crisps without all the calories, whats not to love?! Highly recommend

pop chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great taste, and very healthy

1 2 3 4