Lovely Alternative to Other Herbal Teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Green rooibos tea is a real pleasure to drink. It is milder than red rooibos and has a satisfying sweet/herb taste. Green rooibos is very hydrating and it brews up in a red ruby. I highly recommend this tea to any and all. I have been drinking red tea for over 10 years and when I found the green rooibos I switched. Enjoy a caffeine free cup of tea now, later, today, tomorrow for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

WATCH OUT, this contains fluoride!

Posted by naturalorganic on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was kinda tasty, but I just read that it contains fluoride, which is a big NO-NO for me. I don't want more fluoride in me than what I already get from the tap water. Fluoride is really bad for your body and for your organs!

High Quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love green tea but can not have it because of the caffeine, this one is almost like green tea but without caffeine, I am very happy with this product. I do drink 3 liter rooibos on a daily basis, normally red rooibos, did not know there was a green one, love the taste and switched from red to green now!

great tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this Green Rooibos! I tried a lot of Green Rooibos and I think this one is the best one.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

flavour is not better than an original rooibos, but its quality is great as a green one

Great tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite teas. I crave it when I'm without it.

Very light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to drink (red)Rooibos from another brand and after trying this I notice that it's a lot more lighter and less bitter than red ones. To me both has their own distinct taste so this is alright too! Also, because of its lighter color, it went even lighter(light yellow) by the third time I added water to my bottle (500ml)

Excellent green tea substitute!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had to get sugar & caffeine out of my diet and was missing my morning green tea so badly, so I tried green rooibos and haven't felt like I'm missing out ever since! I'm so glad I tried this delightful tea. I normally like high quality toasted green tea with a bit of unrefined sugar best but I find this brew to be equally wonderful without anything added to it & love that I can enjoy it any time of day since it has no caffeine. If you have adrenal issues and have a bad tea addiction like me, give this one a try. Very generous portion for the price as well.

excelent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

revin cu placere la acest produs, recomand!

Great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great tea in reasonable price.

1 2