Pleasant Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mostly drink (addicted to) the red version of Rooibos but this is surprisingly pleasant. Sweet and mild, even my mom liked it and she does NOT like red rooibos. A good alternative for those who like green tea and don't want the caffeine. Tons of health benefits to Rooibos.

Grønn rooibush er veldig godt!

Posted by Herbhild on July 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Eg kjøper denne stort sett i 100gpakke, men innhaldet er det same. Veldig mild og god te. Posen kan ligge oppi i timesvis (i termokopp t.d.) uten at den blir bitter. En favoritt!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking Rooibos Tea for several years. It is great as ice tea or hot tea and needs no sugar! I am addicted!

Great tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking red rooibos for around a year and love it, so I decided to give green rooibos a try. I was kind of nervous as I don't like regular green tea, but I have really enjoyed this product! It has a very smooth, subtle taste.

Rooibos Green Tea Bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

My order of Rooibos green tea came within a week. I have been using it for about 9 months and it has taken some of the swelling out my knuckles due to arthritis. I highly recommend it and will continue to use it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am so thrilled I decided to take a leap and try this tea. I'd never tried rooibos before and I'm a huge fan of green tea so I wanted to try something new and 'green'. This has become my favorite new tea because of its delicate flavor, pleasing aroma, and beautiful honey color. It's a treat to drink and if you like green tea I think you'll like this a lot. Plus tons of antioxidants and no caffeine.

will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy this tea. Very smooth. Don't need to add any sweeteners.

good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great! and the box is great...

Good tasting tea!