The best honeybush tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had other brands of honeybush tea that I did not like at all. This one I really enjoy. It's sweet for a tea.

When dropped into hot water, it develops a dark brown color.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When dropped into hot water, it develops a dark brown color. When dropped into hot water in which vitamin C powder was pre-added, it develops a light brown color. Honeybush tea is a healthy additive to green tea or white tea. Interestingly, 1 green rooibos tea bag can be used 3 times to make green rooibos tea. 1 red rooibos tea bag can be used 2 times to make red rooibos tea. 1 green tea bag can be used 2 times to make green tea. 1 white tea bag can be used 2 times to make white tea. 1 honeybush tea bag can be used only 1 time to make honeybush tea.

Good if mild tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently had to stop drinking tea due to fluoride overload in my system. This tea is one of very few that don't contain fluoride. I was a very strong tea drinker, usually leaving my tea bag in my cup till I was done, up to an hour for a large travel mug. This tea had very little taste, unfortunately, but maybe I'm just too used to strong, sometimes bitter tea. It's very mild and not at all bad, just little taste.

as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taste equal to more expensive brands. Individual bags are not wrapped separately and do NOT have strings, so less convenient.

mildly sweet, mellow tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

we really enjoyed this south african bush tea. it is mellow and mildly sweet, and a lovely change from the usual bitter teas. this tea has a lovely honeylike aroma too, which we also enjoyed. there are no added ingredients or sweeteners--it is just a single leaf that makes a very nice, delicate sipping tea. it has no caffeine and is, in fact, traditionally given to children. we recommend it to anyone who favors mild and mellow beverages over strong, bitter or more bracing drinks. lovely hot or cold.

My favorite tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tea is caffeine free and absolutely delicious. I drink it with a hint of coconut sugar. It smells like heaven.

Excellent fresh, sweet taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent fresh, sweet taste!

my favorite tea

Posted by KimberlyCollins on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love this tea and it is good for so many things. i've tried other brands but this one has a wonderful flavor and aroma that can't be beat.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty - warm and mellow - I really enjoy this!

Love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea! It's delicious.

1 2