Excellent organic rooibos tea with a delicious aroma.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Luxurious red tea with a delicious cinnamon aroma. Not only is it naturally caffeine free and has no known side effects and contraindications, but also it's packed with health benefits. Rich in vitamins C, K, E, A, B vitamins (folic acid, pantothenic acid, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6), manganese, magnesium, copper, iron, pota ssium, phosphorus, calcium, different amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, it's beneficial for people suffering from morning sickness, nausea, cardiovascular conditions, anemia, hypertension, headache, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, diabetes, leg cramps, arthritis, rheumatism, water retention, gallstones and gallbladder disease, IBS, asthma, colds, flues, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and even cancer. Rooibos tea flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, increases appetite, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, boosts the immune system, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin, and even reduces the risk of cancer. It's also a wonderful natural sleep aid and stress reliever, helping you calm down, fall asleep faster and get a good night’s rest. It can be applied topically to heal wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes and acne-affected areas of your skin. A rooibos mask or scrub improves the complexion, brightens and evens out skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. It's truly a wonderful tea and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their overall health and well-being.

Nice...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste is quite nice but not as rich as I've been used to. However, it does make an acceptable drink as long as the antioxidants are there. I find that I really need to use a lot, to get that dark red colour. I tried steeping it together with the peppermint tea I just received 30 mins ago, not bad! :) Edit: Oh boy, I drank 4 cups of this tea and found myself running many times to the toilet. It sure is effective!

Delightful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love Rooibos anyway, this version has a sort of faint vanillaish flavor, sweet enough to use without adding stevia. I ordered this when Now teabags was out of stock and haven't been disappointed.

Nice but weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't have as a strong Rooibos taste as I'm used to (I'm South African, so I have some experience!) But decent quality.

Nice organic rooibos

Posted by moimelodie on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** I like to drink rooibos in the evening as it is caffeine- and theine-free. This rooibos tastes very nice and it is good value for the quantity provided. Will definitely repurchase this rooibos from iHerb. *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

Great!

Posted by underfundig on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this tea tastes great! And I love that it is caffeine free.

Great Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recently decided to try this brand of Rooibos Tea and I could not be happier. I drink this both hot and cold daily. You have won me over as a regular customer.

great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this tea very much. It is naturally caffeine free, so I can drink it at night, (since regular black tea makes me sleepless), and is atioxidants reach.It tastes great, mild, sweet, and full of delicate flavor. I'm hooked.

Excellent product

Posted by drewmastro on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been purchasing a top grade organic Rooibos in Australia for several years and I've tried many brands. This one rates well- factoring in the price however this will be my new regular! Smells sweet (as it should), with a slightly lighter brew than some of the most expensive brands, but overall excellent.

Love this tea!

Posted by piyopiyo on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea, feels energised after drinking it.