the best chai ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't really like chai tea until I found this tea. It's all organic and the taste really wonderful with half steamed milk in it. My son never liked any tea, either until he tried this tea and he really loves the tea now. His high school friends loved it as well and one of the friends told me that since he tried this tea it was so good and he tried to make some at his own home without this brand and it was never the same...:) one bag lasts for a long time but I have to order it again because everyone loves this so much and use it daily and it's gone now! Highly recommends if you like chai tea and organics.

Looks pretty, smells great, tastes average

Posted by SavoringLife on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It tastes alright if you are gunning for the "stress busting" quality (though the jury is out whether this is true). When you brew it, it is the prettiest tea I have ever seen. But it just doesn't taste like my kind of chai. It doesn't taste like chai whether I add sweeteners or not. But for this price and the organic tag, it is a good buy if you treat it as just another healthy tea.

AWESOME AND AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy to have discovered this product! Thank you IHERB for having this line of products. I hope you have more variety because I plan to buy some more! I love this hot and also iced! It makes the best ice tea and if you add a little milk, it has an amazing taste and it is so relaxing! I love it! I made some for my guests and they love the flavor and appreciate that it is healthy too. Glad that its organic! Please Iherb carry more variety! I will buy some more and I highly recommend everyone to try this brand and this flavor! It is refreshing and delicious!

Love this Chai Tea!

Posted by LeelaShines on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't go wrong with this loose Organic Chai tea!

missing Flavor

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

cant clearly taste the Chai flavor, just has the typical Roibos taste

Other teas have vanished from my kitchen shelves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I drink it at all times of the day but my favorite occasion is in the evenings. Relaxing and full flavored. It´s amazing to be able to have it in those big packages. I also like Green Rooibos from the same company.

very nice and richly flavoured

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sweet and tasty chai. Good packaging keeps it fresh.

Slightly different than most but very good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very nice and caffeine free

A little different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Has a very "berry" flavour - the Rooibos?

misses some spice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the tea has too much taste of rooibose, and too little of cinnamon, chili and cardamom. The texture is good, and gives a good taste, only missing some spice.

1 2