Page 1 - Reviews - Power Up, Body Boosting Antioxidant Mix, 13 oz ( 369 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I use the Antioxidant Mix as a supplement between meals to reduce hunger and increase energy. 1/4 cup is all the boost I need to keep me going . The mix of nut and sweet is just right for my taste buds. My weight loss journey in not an easy one but this twist boost helps me make it through the day. I have tried several products but none have the bold taste that Antioxidant has.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This Power-Up trail mix is one of the best trail mixes I’ve had in a long time. My son sent me two bags of it and it didn’t take long for me to finish those two bags, so I bought two more.

Posted on May 5, 2022

bought the multi-pack before and i like this the most so i bought full pack of it this time. the combination of nuts and fruits blending with the chocolate block was a perfect match.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This delicious mix is incredible and pairs beautifully with everything from yogurt to wine. Fantastic on its own with the perfect blend of nuts, berries and dark chocolate you won’t believe how good it tastes.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Excellent mix, tastes great. Has quite a bit of dark chocolate so if you aren’t interested in that the Mega Omega mix is great too without chocolate.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love this blend -- it's a great mix and the ingredients are just the right proportion. I love pecans and walnuts and they taste so good with the dried fruit and the dark chocolate. Awesome snack for any time of day. I'll definitely buy this again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This is the best for me because of the chocolates! quality its good, healthy and always satisfying. I bought many of thi sin different mix, for me thi sis the best. i add this for baking too

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Very tasty. Brought to a 26km long trail walk. Shared it with a friend for breakfast and we both enjoyed it very much. Thank you for this excellent product.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I loved this nuts and dried fruit mix, the ingredients are fresh, taste of this mix is balanced. Overall it is an excellent value for money.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I really like this mix, but it’s a little bit sweet for my taste, so I wish there were more nuts. However, I just added some nuts myself, so it was a very easy fix. Will likely buy this again.