Prelief, Heartburn Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found complete relief from heartburn after substituting this product for Prilosec which I was formerly taking. Prilosec had side effects which I wanted to avoid, and Prelief has no side effects. I give it five stars.

Most Effective Reflux Remedy I Have Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If necessity is the mother of invention, desperation is the mother of experimentation. I have tried innumerable strong prescription and OTC remedies to conquer reflux. iHerb was the first place I saw this product and I am glad I tried it. Two tablets with an acidic beverage or food and for the first time in years, I am experiencing real relief. I find it best to take them after a few bites or sips, rather than prior to eating or drinking a beverage. Be sure to drink plenty of water and increase your fiber intake, or you may experience constipation. I use these in conjunction with Slippery Elm and Marshmallow Root or DGL, which help heal the stomach and esophagus lining. Prelief is giving the herbs a chance to work better, I feel.

prelief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is definetly under advertised. It has made such a difference in my life. I can now enjoy my morning cup of coffee without having to worry about bladder irration later in the day. Thanks for the fast shipment as I was almost out.

Helped with my Intersistial Cystitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe what an improvement in symptoms I've had since I began taking this 3 times a day with meals. Along with my Elmiron I'm now doing great!

dominates traditional antacids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from intense, regular bouts of acid reflux, even if I make a point to avoid most acidic foods. Prelief (calcium glycerophosphate) has radically changed the foods I can eat. I even now drink orange juice on occasion and have spicy foods whenever I please. As needed I take 1 - 3 tablets, during or just after having acidic foods or drinks. Unlike with traditional calcium-based antacids, Prelief tablets do not stimulate the stomach to secrete more acid (sometimes called a rebound effect). And unlike PPI medicines, Prelief preserves the stomach's acidity. I can't believe this product remains so obscure. Probably because it's officially marketed as a dietary supplement instead of a drug to treat heartburn symptoms.

Prelief has given me my life back!!!

Posted by amberstatt2 on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a very painful bladder condition and no matter what i did, or ate, i was always in pain. Now with Prelief I eat what i want, mostly stick to the right foods, but can have all the fruits i want and no pain! It has given me my life back and am about 95% well again! Using this along with all the supps i need to get well I know i will over come this illness and now my trip abroad is something i'm looking forward to, not scared of!!! If you have IC you must try this product! Thank you sooooo much xox

Glad we found this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has Gerd and he suffers with a dry hacking cough as a result. The prescribed medicines make his stomach hurt so we decided to look elsewhere. Everything we have tried hasn't been very effective except for Prelief. He just takes two in the morning and two in the evening and thats it, it's gone! No more hacking cough.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find Prelief to be very helpful for overactive bladder associated with consumption of acidic foods & beverages.

Relief from Interstitial Cystitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

What a remarkable improvement this product has made in my life! As long as I follow a careful diet, drink bottled water with a ph of 7 and take Prelief 3X a day with meals I am at last pain free!!!!

Interstitial Cystitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After my specialist recommended this to me to help my interstitial cystitis I tried it as I was willing to try anything to help, this is amazing and wouldn't go without it now, truly a life saver for me.