Best BPA free Pepper red cups in the world. Preserve Everyday Tableware is outstanding.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First of all the color of these blackish pepper red cups are beautiful ,the design and touch of thse cups are very satisfying and relaxing. It has the pefect weight when you pick up the cup. Seems extremely durable and could be used millions of times. A strong feel.I have found the only cups worth anything are Preserve Everyday Tableware. Now I have a story to tell. I dropped this cup when storing it in the cabinet (6'high). No scratch, no dent, no crack...perfect condfition. Unfortunately the cup smashed directly into my set of George Jones antique cups worth $250. Shatterd pieces flying in every possible direction one could imagine (it seemed like slow motion). I’m standing there still as a mushroom, in disbelief, irritated by the the shatterd pieces all over the floor. I had to go outside and take the deepest breathe in my life. My anger was so intense and out of control and powerful enough to shatter the bedrock under my feet. The Preserve Everyday Tableware cups will serve me well for the remaining years.

I really like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's my 2nd purchase for the same product. It's nice color and firm and even BPA Free. I likt it

cups

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great kids' cups!

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We love these BPA-free cups. My son really prefers plastic and my husband always makes comments about using plastic to avoid any breaks on the tile. Perfect solution!